Chapter : 2 I love him

When I looked up , I thought I have seen this guy somewhere, he was familiar afterall .
He is the one who asked me
"Sarah?"
I looked at him I was like how does he know me wait- is he Advik? I asked him
"Advik , Tum?"
He said "Haan , Main"
I was like did he come to Gujarat just for me? Or maybe I am in delusion. Mera dimag phatt ke char ho gya tha .
He asked me , "Haan toh tum yahan kya kar rhe ho?"
I said "Main toh yahan hi rehti hu, main thoda shopping karne aayi thi" and I added "But tum yahan kya kar rhe ho?"
He looked like he was about to tell the truth but he didn't , he said "Main ghumne aaya hu"
I said , "Accha"
There was an awkward silence between us , I thought like I have lost my words and I couldn't even speak , he asked , "Jab main yahan aaya hi hu , toh hum cafè mein baith kar baat kare?"
I was like no way he asked me that , even though I was in my delusion as always I was speechless with a great difficulty I said "Accha thik hai"
We went to a nearby cafè , it was a newly opened one .
He opened the door for me I was like
AHHHH HE OPENED THE DOOR? FUCK FUCK WHAT AM I THINKING !?
I went inside so did he .
We sat there and Advik asked me "What can we order?"
I couldn't even think of an answer because I was deeply inside his eyes. I was already in love with me . He again asked me , "Sarah? Tum thik toh ho na?"
I jerked off and said "Haan , haan main thik hu"
Bhai main kya kar rhi hu . If I did like this he would think I am sick I am so sick of myself ugh .
He asked again, "Haan toh kya order kare?"
I said "Kuch bhi karlona"
He said, "Ye noodles aur do coffee order karlu?"
I said , "Haan haan koi baat nhi"
I couldn't believe he was actually ordering something for me , it was kinda hard for me to believe this kinda thing .
Finally after few minutes , our food came I was thinking if I should start eating or should I wait for him , I was looking outside the window and then I turned my head to see if he was eating but what I saw literally catched my heart , I saw him staring at me but when I looked in his direction he quickly broke his staring and started eating , I could understand he was um- blushing and all flustered?
Suddenly, he asked me , "Accha main na aaj hi wapas chala jaunga" .
I was like WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT OF DOING SO MANY THINGS I MEAN NOT WHAT YOU THINK-
I said , "Accha? Kitne baje?"
He said , "Main Aaj raat 1 baje chala jaunga, flight se"
I could say he was rich after all but he is kinda sweet- like he may seem cold but he was kinda kinda like I am loosing my words .
I said , "Accha no problem , tum kaunsa hotel mein stay kar rhe ho?"
He said the hotel's name .
I was kinda impressed by the way he talks , and his way of eating was also good. He didn't even leave a single piece .
The waiter came up with the bill , but as I was about to pay , he already paid him. I said "Kitna hua tha , main pay kar deti hu"
He said "Koi na main ne kar diya" He smiled . Skskksksksks his smiles melted my eyes . We both stared at each other until I blushed and looked away . I could understand he was laughing slightly but he held it .
I was like , why are you laughing it's making me more flustered anyway it was time for both of us to leave .

Advik's Pov:-
I went back home but I still couldn't forget those eyes of hers that looked into mine . Even though she wore a kurti and a jeans she still looked stunning . How can I not forget about her, I am forgetting a fact that she has a boyfriend. I shouldn't fall into love like that .

Anyway , I changed into a comfy dress and I sat with my phone and I messaged her .

"um, Hi Sarah"

Sarah's pov:-
I am in delusion of course. I want to breakup with my boyfriend as soon as possible but anyway it's impossible. I changed into my pyjamas and my phone buzzed . I saw the name and it was ADVIK?! FUCK FUCK I AM DREAMING .
I messaged , "Oh Hi Advik"
He said something which caught me off guard , "You know , you do have a beautiful eyes"
I am blushing on the message, I wrote "Uh- Are you serious?"
He said , "Facts"
I was like IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?! NO IT CAN'T BE SO I WROTE , "Uh so I wanted to tell you something , yeah so you know you are really handsome and yeah"

Advik's Pov :-
I blushed at her message and was she trying to flirt with me? Without any hesitation I wrote
"You are flirting ain't you?"
"Uh no WHO SAID THAT" She replied

Sarah's Pov:-
He caught me but I won't accept it , suddenly someone barged in my room and grabbed my phone and looked at the messages , it was Surya , he was real angry and furious.

He said , "DID YOU GO OUT WITH A GUY?! I SAW HIM DON'T FOOL ME" I had to be strong so I said "YES AND WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME"
Without any words, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on my bed and he said "wait and watch what I'll do , that guy will die infront of you"
I was real scared and I was about to cry but I said "Do anything to me but not him Surya"
He was real angry , nothing could call him , he gripped my wrist even tighter and he used his other hand to grip my throat . I was gasping for air he pulled me up and dragged me to his car .
Soon after an hour he reached Advik's apartment and he rushed into his room . At this point I felt powerless .
Advik was sitting in his room . Surya threw me inside the room and he got inside and started choking Krish I begged him not to do this .
"SURYA STOP, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SURYA PLEASE" I begged and I was about to cry .
He was beating him so hard that Advik started bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it soon after that I called the police real quick and they arrived .
Advik was admitted in a hospital whereas Surya was taken to a jail .
I already broke up with him and I dissolved our fake marriage contract. It was all over . Tears ran through my eyes when I thought about Advik. I bought some flowers and I thought of confessing to him . The next day morning I wore a kurti and a leggings and I went to the hospital with the flowers.

THANKS FOR READING THIS!!
THE NEXT PART IS GONNA BE MORE
HORNY AND FUN 💀 . BYEE

My Star जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें