Chapter 12 I don't want to marry

I pushed him away. "Advik kya kar rahe ho ?"
I was blushing. I was fucking blushing.
He said, "Kiss."
That was so straightforward.

—"Tumne force ki."

—"Pata tha yahi bolne wale ho. Maine nahi ki. Agar ki toh tumne resist kyu nahi ki?"

He had a point there .

Well whatever he said , "Main tumko drop k-"

I denied. Like why should I even fall for his disgusting charms!
He got out and I also got out. I drove my car and while on my way I thought about how he kissed me.

I drove the car and soon I reached the airport. I did all sorts of checkings and all..Finally I got in the flight!

I sat there and I saw someone glancing at me. I didn't know him , it was kinda weird and disgusting? Like who the fuck stares at someone like this. I tried my best to ignore this all staring and look at the clouds! I mean I got the window seat, it's so breathtaking...

Few hours later I reached Gujarat's airport and I got down. My father was waiting there to pick me up.

My father asked, "Toh Sarah kaisi hai?"

"Acchi hu papa."

He drove the car , on the way we had some panipuri~ and lemonade...My dad dropped me in my apartment. I went into my room and laid on the bed. I was way too exhausted. Something caught my attention....that  man who was staring at me weirdly. It made me worry about things...why was he? Kinda suspicious and strange. 

I removed the clothes and went to take a warm bath. I got in the bathtub and leaned against the edge of the bathtub. I was constantly thinking about two different things—

1.Advik

2.That guy who was staring at me.

That guy somehow looked familiar, but his face was covered with a face mask so I couldn't see his face. I got out of the bathtub. I wore my blue pyjamas and scrolled through my phone. I started texting Inaya about that guy, I felt weird , uncomfortable and unsafe even while lying on my own bed. I kicked the air feeling unsafe. I couldn't calm myself down. I squirmed on the bed . My mind was rushing with thoughts.

Inaaya texted me back , "Staring at you huh? You were uncomfortable.....are you feeling okay now?"

I texted back, "I feel something which I can't explain. I'm squirming on my bed. My mind is rushing with thoughts."

Inaaya wrote, "Ah don't worry!! Go to sleep. Nothing will happen."

I didn't think about it! I didn't want to so I tried to sleep. Trying my best not to think about this stuff! I clutched on the bedsheets. I felt like I'm scared....I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me....

A man....a man he is coming towards me....with...with a knife! Oh my god. He was coming closer and he...he..he pushed me from the stairs and with the knife he stabbed m......

That's when I woke up...It was a dream....the save man I saw in the flight. I was shuddering! I was trembling and gasping for air.

Why am I seeing these? I really can't sleep now. I got up and went to drink some water. I looked at the clock , it was 4 a.m and I couldn't sleep thinking about the dream. I grabbed my phone thinking about calling but wait- Inaaya is sleeping...I can't.... that's when I saw a message in Instagram, it was from Advik?

"Sarah tum online kyun ho? So jao."

I replied, Tumhein kya? Tum so jao."

I wanted to tell him everything! Everything but I couldn't....I couldn't.