Chapter : 6 The Accident

I wanted to cry but at the same time I felt betrayed, I saw Trisha hugging Advik and saying "I love you."
I turned back and started running I couldn't see this anymore. I didn't even look back at them .

Advika's Pov:-
I threw off Trisha from hugging me and I suddenly saw Sarah running, I am sure she misunderstood me.
I ran after her . I ran as fast as I could I lost her. I LOST HER. I AM AT FAULT I AM AT FAULT.  Suddenly I heard a crashing sound....
I rushed to the highway and I....saw her black gloves torn out of her hands......a car hit her. Tears filled my eyes . There was blood gushing out of her body . I couldn't even see the sight of her lying on the road like that. I rushed to get her out but when I did I saw that her forehead was badly injured and was heavily bleeding. Her body was covered in bruises. Her dress was torn out in places. I quickly called an ambulance. I was crying . It felt like my whole world has came to an end. I shaked her screamed ,yelled at her saying , "SARAH WAKE UP OR I'LL KISS YOU!" but she didn't wake up.....
TIMESKIP : 30 MINUTES LATER
I finally reached the hospital. I quickly admitted her to the hospital. The doctor said, "She is in a critical condition, we'll have to perform an operation, even though we do her survival rate is 20%."
I yelled , "What do you mean by that?! SHE'LL SURVIVE."
The doctor kept quiet and after few hours the operation finally began.
I prayed to God and I cried constantly. That's when I saw Trisha coming towards me , I said, "Why did you come here?"
She said, "She'll die Advik , you deserve me not her let her rott in hell."
That made me more furious and I could snap out at any moment but it was a hospital so I kept myself calm and said, "Go away , I LOVE HER NOT YOU TRISHA! JUST GET AWAY! BHAAD MEIN JAO!"
She was burning in anger , because all she wanted is to separate me and Sarah . She said, "She'll die and ultimately you'll crawl to me. I'll wait for you don't worry."
I kept quiet . What I want at this moment is Sarah! I want her to be alive! I cried for like hours . My mother called me and said, "Sarah thik hai? Mujhe pta hai accident hua hai . Trisha ne bola "
I said, "Nahi mummy Sarah thik nahi hai, Survival rate 20% hai."
My mother cried and said, "Nahi Ye kaise- Advik main aa rhi hu."
I didn't say anything. I didn't deny it.
I was thinking what will happen to her parents if they learn about this? What will I say?
As soon as I thought about this , her mother called me......I picked up the call, "Sarah kahan hai? Vo party mein nhi hai? Nhi dhund paa rhi. Advik? Hello? Kuch bolo beta."
I said, "Aunty uski ek accident hua h-"
Before I could finish her mother said, "KAISE HUA VO THIK HAI? ADVIK? MERI SARAH THIK HAI?"
I could understand she was crying I needed to lie about her condition because her mother will eventually fall sick if I tell the truth.
"Aunty waisa kuch nhi . Vo thik hai."
MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT WHEN I HEARD THAT, "Accha beta , Main na aa rhi hu , Sarah ko dekhne . Bhagwan ne usse bacha liya."
I said, "Aunty ji raat ho gya hai kal subha dekh Lena ab chhod do."
She kept denying ........