Chapter : 7 Mera hi toh galti hai..

Although I requested her not to come she insisted which I obviously didn't want. With a lot of tries I finally convinced her not to come . Few hours later the doctor came and said , "Mr.Advik Hegde ek bohot accha news hai , Ms.Sarah Kapadiya ab thik hai , condition stable hai." I felt so happy hearing this I felt like a bird which is out of the cage.
I rushed to her room and I held her hands but.....he pushed me away and said, "Advik, Tum merese dur raho. Please I beg tum merese dur raho. Dono ladkiyon ko ek saath date karna sahi nhi hai, tum yahan se chale jao please Advik."
I shattered into pieces when I heard that so I said, "Lekin Sarah mera baat toh sunlo. Main ne Trisha ko-"

She rolled her eyes and cut off my words and said, "Explanation mat do. Aur kitna jhuth bologe?"

I felt my heart tearing into pieces I thought, Why? Why did I let Trisha hug me? I could've thrown her. It's my fault. Sarah is right. I replied, "Sarah mujhe ek baar explain karne do-"
Sarah said , "Chup Karo na PLEASE ADVIK PLEASE , YAHAN SE CHALE JAO."

She raised her voice slightly , I left because I didn't want her condition to deteriorate . I said while leaving , "Mujhe maaf kardena...accha chalta hu kabhi nhi aaunga tumhare samne."
"Sorry Sarah , Advik galti kardiya."

Sarah's Pov:-
Why did I have to act like that? Did I hurt him? No I shouldn't be showing any sympathy. What he did is completely bad ! He loves Trisha na I won't tell him anything. Let him leave , he is the one at fault .

Soon after that a nurse came inside and said, "Ms.Sarah aap ab fully thik ho. Apko hum 1 week ke andar chhod denge."
I was really happy so I said , "Sach mein? Thanks dear thanks!"
She replied, "Koi baat nhi."
"Waise main ne tumko thoda sa chillate hue suna , kuch hua? Vo ladka tumhara boyfriend ya phir husband hai kya?"
I replied, "Nhi nhi vo mera boyfriend ya husband kuch bhi nhi hai. Waise hi lafda ho rha tha kuch serious cheez nhi hai."
She replied, "Lagta toh nhi but thik hai koi na. But iss bada operation ke baad chillana thik nhi hai."
I replied, "Oh sorrry."

Is she like a lie detector? Like how the fuck did she realise I am not speaking the truth. I am a bad liar of course but that doesn't mean I AM THE WORST LIAR.

Advik's Pov:-
I was driving my car to go back to my apartment thinking,  Sarah, doesn't like me anymore. She hates me. Advik how could you? You loved her and now you gave up on her so easily.
Well I respect her descisions and it is my fault I am the one at the fault . I should be suffering for my fault. But I can't forget about her till my last breath. I have already lost my dearest friend during my childhood.....no I shouldn't be remembering these stuffs. It's forbidden to remember these things...
I finally reached back to my apartment and parked my car. I went inside and without changing into pyjamas I pushed myself on the bed , tears fell down my eyes as I thought of Sarah . I cried for hours without eating anything hoping Sarah will text me but..she never did. I cried till the daylight showed up. It was 9 am and suddenly, I heard a bell ring and wiped away my tears and went to open it.... There stood my nightmare, Trisha.

She spoke while laughing, "Sarah maar gyi na? Vo tumhein chhod diya na? Ab tum mere peeche bhaagna start karoge."

I replied, I was holding back my anger, "Vo zinda hai Trisha aur....Main tumahare peeche nhi bhaagne wala. Khudko sudhar lo. Tumne Jo kaam Kiya vo galat hai. Tumhare liye Sarah mujhe....chhod diya"

She suddenly grabbed me came closer to me and said, "I will wait for you, Darli-"

Before she could finish I pushed her away and said, "Trisha tum mere behen jaise ho behen jaise raho."

Before she could tell anything and I slammed the door right on her face.
Trisha screamed, "Haan AB DARWAZA BAAND KARDO BAAD MEIN JAB AAOGE TAB MAIN BHI DARWAZA BAAND KAR DUNGI."

I didn't reply anything I was clearly annoyed by her presence. Her presence irritated me.

Sarah's Pov:-
I was laying down on the hospital bed. The fact was that all I could imagine was Advik... Am I mad ? I am fucking mad in love. He literally betrayed me. He used me! And now I am thinking about him? Even though I hated him still a part of me denied it. It said, you love him. He is the one who was hugging Trisha and I'm pretty sure he is now having "fun" with Trisha! He should be why shouldn't he? I, the pressure and stress have left him so he is enjoying it genuinely! And here I am laying on the bed helplessly....
I noticed the door opening and I saw the same nurse from before, she asked me, "Are you uncomfortable?"
I said, "Huh- N-no where?"
She said, "You were sleeping and you were talking about random things like, 'Don't leave me' 'How could you love her and not me?' 'Am I anything less than her?' I suppose you have been through a breakup."
I have been caught like how TF I spoke about things while sleeping I said, "Uhm yes..."
She replied, "And that guy was the person who was crying while leaving the hospital, right?"
I was kinda shocked but it could be ostentatious too so I said, "Crying?"
She replied, "Yes I saw him crying a lot."

He fucking cried?! But why? it's all ostentatious I am sure!

I thought I really needed to clear my mind by telling someone the whole incident. The nurse....seemed kind...like she was my sister. She kept asking me if I was okay or not. Even though I don't know her nicely I feel like she is the one who will help me to get out of this shit! So I asked her, "Uhm so dear, what's your name?"
She replied with a smile, "It's Inaaya Bagchi. Your name is Sarah....Kapadiya right?"
Wait BAGCHI?! IS SHE BENGALI?! OMG I LOVE BENGALI BUT LIKE does she do kala jad- What the fuck am I thinking, I replied, "Yess My name is Sarah and are you Be...."

Before I could tell Bengali, she replied,"Hm Bengali and I suppose you are Gujarati? Ms.Sarah is there anything that is making you upset? I know you broke up with him but why? You can tell me if you need to clear yourself."

She was respecting me so much. Probably the best person I have ever met. I took a deep breathe and I said........

~Arina

              THANKS FOR READING
      NEXT PART AUR BHI ZYADA MAST
                          HONE WALA