Chapter : 9 Did he just pin me?

He grabbed my wrist and because of that I slapped him and said while being frustrated, "Leave my hand , you cheated on me and now you are grabbing my wrist."

Suddenly after I said this he pinned me against the wall and he laughed at the slap. The hall was filled with people but no one actually noticed us. I tried to break free from his grip but it was tight, no wonder I felt comfortable and good but THAT'S MY FUCKING DELUSIONAL MIND. I didn't expect the next move, he grabbed my chin and lifted it up forcing me to look at him.

He kept laughing but he stopped and smirked, he said , "What's up babygirl? Had a nice time slapping and misunderstanding me?"

I swear his words sent down a shiver through my spine. I felt like I was getting electric shocked. The way he lifted up my chin, the way he said babygirl.... FUCK FUCK I SHOULDN'T BE GETTING SO ATTACHED.

I said, "Step back Advik."

Instead of stepping back he said, "You like that don't you? Why are you forcing yourself to deny this?"

I was angry that I felt comfortable so I said, "Advik please first of all you cheate-"

He covered my mouth with his hands, came closer and whispered in my ears, "I didn't babygirl if you say that one more time I'll kiss you I swear ."

I literally was on the verge of blushing like kiss me? I mean it's not a bad idea though but he ain't my boyfriend now so no choice.

I said , "Kiss me? You should be kissing Tris-"

He cut me off and whispered, his voice was deep and low which sent down shivers through my spine , "Are you jealous?"

His voice made me things I never felt he let me go from his grip and I know why....Inaaya was staring at us... FUCK now what if she asks...no I hope she wouldn't like if she does I'll tell Advik...no..... I didn't even try to break free from his grip or shout for help...

"Advik don't dare to push me against the wall ever again, it's all over now."

Advik smirked and said,"Why didn't you shout or try to break free? You are strong enough.."

I knew he would say that I couldn't even answer . No replies came to my mind, he laughed softly and said, "No comeback babygirl?"

"Can you stop calling me babygirl? If you call me babygirl one more time Advik- I swear main tumko-"

He laughed and said, "Kya karoge? Thappad maroge? Sach batau toh tum mere samne weak ho. I mean mere liye weak h-"

I cut him off telling "Ye toh apna introduction de rhe ho,  main jaati hu. Tumko phirse dekh liya. Din kharab ho gaya" and I turned back and walked off.... He didn't even stop me . Alright why do I even expect that?

Inaaya approached me and she laughed.."Advik... Advik he pinned you!!?! So so what do you plan?! Are y'all-?!"

I cut her off telling , "No, he forcefully-"

She said in between , "If he really did then why didn't you scream for help or tried to push him? You are strong enough."

I knew she would tell the same thing I couldn't find an answer...so I...said
"I'll explain to you later."

She chuckled and said, "Hmmm......I see someone is flustered..."

I was literally blushing but I tried not to be flustered because everyone would stare at me.

Finally it was 10 p.m I decided to go back to my hotel. I bid goodbye to Vikesh and Inaaya. I completely ignored Advik , he was like always staring at me.

I drove my car and reached back to my hotel. I got inside and opened my earrings, bangles and necklace. I opened my lahenga and I went to bath. I came back wearing the bathrobe. I opened it and wore my pyjamas. I laid on the bed thinking about all the stuffs that happened today, suddenly I noticed one thing, I didn't notice my hairpin... Did it like fall down? I am so irresponsible....Advik gave me that and I lost his gift...I am fucking useless.. god damn...

Advik's Pov :-
I drove back to my apartment and the fact is while on my way I found a hairpin...it was the the hairpin I gave to Sarah...and like she wore it to the engagement. Not gonna lie but she was so gorgeous in the lahenga.. like she is so gorgeous that any dress looks so good her. I brought the hairpin in my apartment. I stared at it for hours....I was wondering if Sarah was trying to find it..like maybe? She loves me afterall and I know that. She denies it but deep inside, her love is still alive though. She is a bad liar of course. I kept the hairpin on my desk and went to get changed. I laid on the bed and kept staring at the hairpin. I couldn't stop thinking about how flushed she was when I pinned her against the wall. It was hilarious though . Her face is literally carved out of a precious gem. She is just so angelic and gorgeous....

Sarah's Pov:-
It was 1 a.m and I still couldn't sleep because my mind could only think of Advik. Is he some kind of drug?! Like how am I so addicted- he cheated on me and I'm like- shame on me. I got up and went to drink some water. I came back and laid on my bed,I slowly dozed of to sleep.

After few hours , I woke up , it was 7 a.m in the morning. I also had to resume my job in Gujarat so I decided that I would go back to Gujarat within a few days. I got off my bed and started my morning routine but that is when I heard my phone ringing.

I picked up the call and it was Inaaya!
Inaaya said, "Hello Sarah!! Kaisi hai?"

I replied , "Mast behen mast!"

Inaaya replied, "Sarah Sarah main na soch rhi thi kyun na tu aaj mere ghar aaja aur hum dinner karenge , ek saath baatein karenge. Vikesh bhi rahene wala hai."

I was kinda like confused why did she- No I mean it's normal we always meet at cafeterias! So but if Advik is also coming I ain't going.

"Sirf main ya phir kisi aur?"

She laughed and said, "Aare aare chinta mat kar sirf tu , Advik nhi aane wala hai ya phir ........tujhe Advi-"

I made her shut up saying, "Chup kar."
I hung up the phone after telling bidding goodbye....I was already excited for today's evening.

Few hours already flew by. I was now sitting infront of my wardrobe, trying to find a proper outfit! I decided to wear a black bodycon dress. I opened my t-shirt and trousers . I removed my lingerie and wore a black-coloured one , which was gifted by my mother. Then I wore the black bodycon dress . Not gonna lie I LOOKED FUCKING PRETTY.  SUNDARII~ I did my hair , makeup and sprayed perfume. All I could wonder was about me and Advik being together! I still remember that incident I mean he was so hot when he pinned me... FUCK AM I MAD?! I AM BEING DELUSIONAL I HATE HIM!

~Arina

               THANKS FOR READING
        NEXT PART MEIN AHEM AHEM
                    DRUNK SARAH?!?!

I'll upload the next part next week, kinda busy with my studies and stuffs. I am literally having a busy schedule these days. No worries I'll try to upload it by Saturday?

Do like , and comment... That would mean a lot to me 😔✋