Chapter : 3 Confession

I went to the hospital and I asked the receptionist about Advik's room . I went to room no. 102
When I entered the room I saw him lying on the bed. I felt like crying . I went closer and I called him softly , "Advik ?"
He looked like a child who wants to play , he was about to get up but I stopped him .
I took out the flowers and I said , "Advik, I don't know if you like me but I have always loved you since the day you looked at me and our eyes met , I love you Advik."
I gave him the flowers , waiting for his reply, he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to his face I thought he was about to kiss me but he pulled me back and said "I like you too" And he WINKED?! Is he tryna tease me? Oh my god-
I said "Are you trying to tease me?"
With a smirk , he said "Maybe"
I blushed , I flustered by seeing this side of his .

**TIME SKIP : 1 WEEK LATER**

Advik was finally released from the hospital, and he asked me to meet him at his hotel .
I got ready , I wore a white shirt ,a black skirt and tights.
I went to his room and knocked the door slightly.
"Aajao" he said .
I walked inside and I saw him wearing a black shirt , it was so tight that I could see his features ahem .
He said , "So , are you flustered by seeing me-?"
I said "Chup Karo" I couldn't help but blush at his flirty attitude .
So I wanted to trick him too . He said
"Haan toh ab tum meri girl-"
I stopped him and said "Unless you take me on a proper date I am not your girlfriend, HMPH"
He laughed softly and said , "Alright , you'll regret telling me to take you on a date because it is going to be unforgettable."
I blushed and my eyes widened with surprise, "W-what do you mean by t-that?"
"I love how you stutter" Advik replied with a soft laugh .
I was fully flustered by the thing he said I truly regretted telling him to take me for a date.
He got closer to me and kissed my cheeks real quick. I blushed- with a great difficulty I said , "You are such a teaser , I hate you......for making me flustered."
He said , "And I love to tease and"
I knew he was going to say something- I said "And what?'
He replied "No , Nothing at all" He tried to hide his laughter .
After few hours of chatting , he asked me out?! He said , "Sarah , eh so do you want to go on a midnight date?" he smirked as if he had other intentions .
I actually liked that- I said "Sure why not but STOP SMIRKING LIKE THAT"
He laughed manically and said , "Are you thinking something else? Don't okay- I am not like that" he lowered his voice slightly and said "Or maybe I am"
FUCK FUCK WHAT AM I THINKING I AM ALL BLUSHING
He grinned slightly and he said , "Is my babygirl all flustered?"
I wanted to slap him for making me all flustered, I wanted to do it for real I yelled at him , "Advik! I'm gonna slap you!"
He replied, "Oh that would be a pleasure if you do so."
It made me more furious , He added "And please do it."
I was all flustered from inside I said "You are asking for it"
I slapped him but little did I know my slap was nothing for him .
He laughed and said , "That felt like a kiss."
I was blushing so hard , he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my face .
He was kinda hot though.
As decided , we went on a midnight date . We went to a famous park which was 24/7 open .
We sat there and we talked a lot about random ass things. I was fucking sleepy but I couldn't sleep because I don't want to be TEASED .
But after few minutes I fell asleep on Advik's shoulder. I suddenly woke up and quickly stood up .
FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T SLEEP
Advik said , "You look cute while sleeping though , why did you wake up? Come sleep on my shoulder I felt nice"
His words made me feel like I was in heaven .
Soon the date came to an end and he dropped me at my apartment!

NEXT DAY
Next day , Advik called me , and he said that , we needed to tell our parents about our relationship. As , Advik lived in Bangalore but now he was living in Gujarat though but his parents were in Bangalore . We thought we would inform my parents and then we would go to inform Advik's parents .
I got dressed up , I lived in a seperate apartment or you can say I didn't leavbecause of my job .
Advik picked me up and we went to my parents' house.
I was all excited ~

THANKS FOR READING

~Arina