Chapter : 5 Do it and I'll kill you

**TIMESKIP : FEW HOURS LATER**

It was time for our departure. Advik pulled out the luggages and the pilot reminded us to put on the seatbelts .
We finally landed and it was like 1 a.m.
Advik took out the luggages and we got off the flight. Advik already booked a cab so we got inside and reached his parents' apartment. He rang the door bell and his mom opened the door.
She asked him , "Ye kaun hai?"
Advik's replied, "Mummy toh ye meri er um  girlfriend  hai."
His mother cupped my face and said , "Mera beta bohot bakwas haina?"
I was kinda caught off gaurd, I denied quickly by saying , "ye kya bol rhe ho aunty , bilkul bhi nhi vo bohot accha hai." Advik was disappointed at his own mother . I whispered to him ,  "Gajab beizzati ho gya." He pouted-
I swear it was cute as hell.
We went inside and as it was 2 a.m. We didn't eat anything and we decided to talk about everything tomorrow. Advik already booked a hotel for us. We went there , happily there were two beds in the room . I was fucking happy I just hoped for it .
He said , "Kuch problem hua toh bata na."
I said , "Thik hai koi na."
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me on my forehead.
I felt so good and flustered . I went to my bed and he went to his .
It was 4 a.m when it started raining heavily~
I woke up and grabbed my headphones I put them on and started listening to Ye Raatein Ye Mausam. It was nostalgic and indeed a pleasurable song. Advik noticed that I was awake and he spoke in a half-sleep manner , "Huh? Sarah? Kya kar rhe ho?"
I replied , "Kuch nhi baarish ho rhi hai isiliye gaana sun rhi hu aur nature dekh rhi hu."
He chuckled at my behaviour. He said, "Aare tum toh bohot gaana sunte ho."
I replied, "Haan main singer hu na isiliye."
I messed up I wasn't meant to say this , this was my past childhood . Fuck fuck . His face suddenly turned a bit upset, he said , "Singing?" "Accha"
Thank God I didn't had to sing anything whatever Advik went back to sleep and I also thought of sleeping so I crawled back to my bed and slept .

**2 Hours Later**
I woke up , it was 7 a.m , I went to bath.

Advik's Pov:-
I woke up and didn't see Sarah anywhere she probably went to bath , I got off my bed and I brushed my teeth . I saw her getting out off the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. Honestly, she looked pretty in everything, I can't lie about it .
I stared at her I felt like butterflies flying in my stomach~ She said, "Go to bath we gotta go to your parents' place by 9:30 a.m."
I nodded my head and I went to bath so sad I couldn't see her chan- ahem I'll stop .

Sarah's Pov:-
I know he's sad lol. I changed into a red Saree . To be honest I looked flawless in it. Advik came out , he wore a black shirt.

We got in his car and same thing as usual he couldn't stop staring at me whatever I don't care.

We reached his parents' apartment. His mother opened the door and we sat inside , that's when I saw a girl probably the same age as mine . She was continuously staring at Advik , I decided to ask Advik but when I looked at him , he has a face of disappointment and I could tell he was furious , I whispered, "Who is this?"
He whispered back, "My mother's friend's daughter , Trisha." "She's annoying and I knew she would be here hearing that I have a girlfriend."
I replied , "That means he likes you but you don't?"
Advik said, "I already said that but she's like not letting me go."

Trisha walked up to me and said, "Hi I am Trisha, Advik's friend and you?"
She smiled but it was fake she obviously hated me and I could see that .
I replied, "Hello , myself Sarah, Advik's girlfriend."
She gave me a nasty look , I was trying not to laugh though . His parents came and asked me few questions.
It was our time to leave when Trisha spoke , "Can I speak with Sarah personally?"
I said , "Why not?"
She locked the door and said, "Don't be so attached with Advik, at the end of the day we will be the couple."
"Huh maybe in your dreams."
She smirked and said, "I'll steal him from you , just wait and watch."
"You don't even know what I can do."
I pinned her to wall and whispered, "Do it and I'll kill you." She was pretty much scared but I think she brushed it off . I left the room and I saw Advik waiting for me . I just realised that only fews days were left for our 1 month anniversary but I don't think Advik remembers it.

Advik's Pov:-
I have been organising our 1 month anniversary. I won't tell Sarah about it , I know she'll think I forgot about it but nuh uh I didn't.
We got back to our hotel and I said, "Sarah I'll be continuing my office again."
She said,"Alright I don't have any problem."
I said, "From tomorrow but now I'll have to leave."
She was a bit curious about why I wanted to leave but she said, "No problem!! Be safe!!"
I kissed her cheeks and I went to organise our party for 1 month anniversary. I also invited her parents I mean I booked the flight tickets for them . The day after tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary !!

It was night when I came back and I saw Sarah scrolling through her phone . I came and kissed her forehead. She was caught off gaurd . She said, "Advik you are really a teaser."
We two went to our own beds .

The next day
I got ready and went to my office leaving behind Sarah I knew she would be bored .

Sarah's pov:-
FUCK FUCK I AM SO BORED . I can't stop remembering about the Trisha Incident. She literally gonna steal him? I ain't letting her do so .
Also our 1 month anniversary- it's tomorrow but I don't think he remembers any of it- sad . But what if he does. I DON'T KNOW .
I ordered myself few foods from Zomato and I ate those . I scrolled through my phone did stuffs etc.

Soon it was 8 pm when he came back . He bought us Biryani!! Yayy!!
I said,"OMG OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH."
Advik smiled .
After eating we went to sleep .
At night I couldn't even sleep , like I kept wondering if he remembered about it .

**THE NEXT MORNING**
Advik suprised me with a bouquet of flowers!! He said, "I remember." He kissed my cheeks.
I blushed and gave him a teddy bear sksks I could only think of this gift. He chuckled and embraced it . He said, "Be ready by 4 pm I got a suprise for you."

It was 4 pm , I wore a black gown with black gloves. To be honest I looked pretty!! Advik came and picked me up. He took me to a large hall and I saw so many people! It was just for our 1 month anniversary?! Let's goo!!
We cut the cake and we ate few items. Until I saw Trisha she was constantly staring at Advik and giving me nasty looks . My phone rang and I went outside to pick it up.
I talked to the person and when I came back I saw something which made my heart shatter into pieces. Tears pricked my eyes as I looked at the scene.

~Arina
         THANKS FOR READING~~
   BE READY FOR THE HEARTBREAK