Curiosity

Luna brain was fogging up. Thö'run's hands were dancing along her body. She had millions of questions and yet she couldn't focus on a single one.

Thö'run had her seated in the table, he was currently lavishing on her neck, he would lick and softly bite her, up and down. Luna was so hot, she didn't knew that this was what she needed. To hell with getting some rest, she needed her warrior inside. "Thö'run, please. I need you."

Her t-shirt was thrown somewhere and she gasped audibly when her jeans was torn to shreds, followed up by her underwear. Luna blushed when Thö'run paused for a moment to look at her exposed form. For a moment his eyes went completely black, and he shook his head as if trying to regain control.

He got rid of his armour, Luna awaited for him anticipation running high in her veins, the sight of him making her drip with desire. When his loincloth was removed and his cock was freed, Luna's heart almost stopped, her eyes widened. He was so much bigger and thicker than what she thought would be possible. She had to remind herself that she had already housed all of him inside her, she could and would do it again.

Slowly, he positioned himself between her legs, she could see as he aligned within her entrance, the fat rigged head invading her core. Her breath was caught in her chest as she watched as all of him disappeared inside of her. She could feel every ridge and every bump he had. Luna sighed audibly when their hips met. "Fuck" she moaned.

Looking up at him, she realized that he was just as mesmerized by their joined bodies as she was. His mandibles were closed tightly and his eye almost completely black. He started to move, first slowly, carefully. But when Luna couldn't hold back and started to beg for more while craving her nails on his arms, he gave in to her. His growling drawning her moans.  She came violently with a scream and he followed her right away, filling her insides with his hot seed.

All of her muscles were tingling in êxtase she rested her head on his chest, Thö'run arms pulling her to him as he took a sit bringing their still connected body's to a more comfortable position. They stood there, their breathing mingled together, his hand playing with her braid and her hand tracing a scary scar on his biceps.

"I believe you have questions for me." He broke the silence. The translation didn't do him justice, the robotic voice was mildly annoying.

Luna smiled Lazily. "I do. Many of them." She giggled felling him pulsating inside her. "But you just shut my brain up."

Thö'run chuckled. "That was the plan." He grabbed her ass, sinking in deeper.

Luna slapped his chest playfully. "You can't fuck me to oblivion just to avoid my questions!"

"Is that a challenge?" He growled as he moved her hips up and down on his length.

"Oh God's." She moaned, eyes rolling back. "Not a challenge, just a request." She managed to speak between moans, her hands finding leverage on his weirdly warm rubbery hair.

Thö'run chuckled, "I will entertain your curiosity once I am fully satisfied." He pulled slightly on her hair, bending her neck to better give him access to area. " Until then, know this: You are mine."

Luna woke up in a bed covered in soft furs hours later, Thö'run had been truthful with his words and she had lost consciousness after countless orgasms. In her body, marks and bruises resulting of their lovemaking, she felt sore and the ghost of him was still etched inside her most intimate are.

As Luna's eyes scanned the room, she immediately noticed its stark contrast to her surroundings aboard the alien vessel. The spacious chamber was bathed in darkness, the walls adorned with an array of menacing weapons that glinted ominously in the dim light. Each blade and firearm seemed to whisper tales of battles long fought and enemies vanquished, adding to the room's aura of danger and intrigue.In one corner stood a pristine white table paired with an equally immaculate chair, a stark contrast to the rest of the room's ominous decor.