4 | A Rebel and a Dreamer

When i got off of my computer, i decided it was time to go to school, So i went over to my closet and put on my blue and white plaid collard shirt and bow tie. I combed my hair and stepped out of my room. There, I see Y/N sleeping so peacefully on the couch. She looks so comfy I just want to be there next to her. What am I saying.. I caught myself staring at her when she groaned and started to wake up with her hair in a mess, yet so..cute in a way. Her lips were a little dry as she rolls over and opens her e/c eyes. "Take a picture, it lasts longer" Y/N says, snapping me out of my daze. "I wasn't even staring" I lie as i walk over to the kitchen to see my mother making breakfast. "Hello mother" I greeted her as she spreads butter across toast. "Good morning Shelly. I noticed some blood on the floor over there, do you know whose it is?" my mom asks me concerned. "Oh.. it's Y/N's, she accidentally dropped a glass and broke it last night, but i helped her clean up." I explained, feeling a pang of guilt again. "Oh poor thing, is she alright?" "She is fine, I helped her bandage her hand" I reassured her, seeing a smile form on my mother's face, knowing I had looked after Y/N.

Suddenly i see Y/N walk into the kitchen with her hair brushed, falling perfectly down her cheeks. She's wearing a white cropped top, not too short with flared blue jeans. Her charm bracelet jingling with each step. She's so.. stunning? "Good morning Sheldon, Hi Mrs. Cooper" Y/N greets us with a smile. My mom places a plate of french toast and strawberries in front of me and Y/N. "I'll drive you two to school once you're done." My mom announces. I glance at Y/N, realizing that she has this way of softening me.

———

Y/N's POV
The car ride was quiet, Me, Missy and Sheldon sat in the backseat, me in the middle. Sheldon was looking out the window, Missy was acting a little weird when she saw me and Sheldon together but i just brushed it off. Sheldon was fiddling with his fingers, stealing glances at me. I couldn't help but feel a little flutter in my tummy.

As Sheldon and I stroll to first period, he kindly inquires, "How is your hand?" I respond with a smile, "It's feeling a bit better, thanks." We approach class, Mrs. MacElroy is yet to arrive as the school day hasn't officially started yet. I take my seat next to Derek, who gives me uncomfortable stares, giving me a feeling of disgust. "Hey," Derek starts and i don't answer him. "Do i smell better today?" he says getting closer to me, i hated it. I wanted Sheldon to sit next to me so i could feel a bit safer sitting next to Derek. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asks with a pouty lip. He puts his hand on my knee and moves it up, I wanted to throw up.

I finally pushed his hand away and he instantly puts it back. "Stop Derek!" i shout making everyone look back and Sheldon sees that i'm clearly uncomfortable and he stands up and walks over. "Perhaps you should take your hand off of her. She obviously does not want you touching her, so remove your hand." Sheldon calmly says to Derek. Derek stands up facing Sheldon. Sheldon's act of protection fills me with warmth and safety as i try to cover my smile. Suddenly i see Derek harshly push Sheldon against the desks just as Mrs. MacElroy walks in. "What is going on in here children!?" Teachers come in and break apart Derek and Sheldon and take them out the classroom, leaving everyone staring at me. I sink down into my seat pulling my jacket up to cover half of my face.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Once class ended, I rushed to the office seeing Sheldon sitting in a chair looking down at the floor through the window. My heart ached for him, but i feel thankful for his intervention. I smile to myself when Mrs. Cooper comes up behind me with a worried face, "Y/N, What happened!?" "Everything is okay Mrs. Cooper, someone was making me uncomfortable and .. Sheldon stepped in and defended me. And then, Sheldon was pushed so now he's in trouble." i explain to Mrs. Cooper. "Wait..He defended you?" i nod. "Y/N, Sheldon never does that for anyone. Especially when it risks his education. That is so odd." Mrs. Cooper explains. I start to wonder why he did what he did. I start to blush a little thinking about what he did for me, until the door opened revealing Sheldon and Principal Petersin. "Sheldon is suspended for a day," the principal explains. "Are you serious!? he didn't even do anything! if anything you should be suspending Derek!" I shout at the principal loud enough for everyone to stare. "Don't worry Mrs. Y/L/N, Derek will get his punishment, what he did was horrible, he will not bother you anymore." Principal Petersin reassured me before going back into his office. "Sheldon Cooper, what were you thinking!?" Mrs. Cooper fusses at sheldon. "I had to do something Mom, he put his hand on Y/N making her uncomfortable." Sheldon says making me blush a little. Mrs. Cooper and Sheldon begin to walk out of school before i stopped them "Sheldon?" I grab his hand "Thank you for what you did, no one's ever done that for me" I say with a pure smile, him returning it. "Of course Y/N/N. I wont let him make you uncomfortable ever again, i promise." Sheldon reassured me causing me to blush as him and his Mother left the school. I've never felt so safe with a person, he makes me feel good. I smile the whole walk to my second period.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮

Sheldon's POV
The nerve of that guy to lay his hands on Y/N, knowing she was visibly uncomfortable. He definitely got what was coming to him by getting expelled. I can't believe I stood up for her though, where did I summon the courage to do that? This girl is driving me nuts. My train of thought was abruptly derailed by my door swinging open, revealing my sister and brother with beaming proud expressions. "We heard you got suspended!" Missy chirps with a gleeful grin. "I never thought I'd witness this day!" Georgie chimes in, strolling over to where I sat on my bed, arms crossed. "So, so spill the tea!," Missy prompts. "Some guy laid hands on Y/N and I-" "WAIT! You got suspended and stuck your neck out for Y/N!?" Missy exclaims, her face lighting up as she starts to squeal and bounce around. "Why are you so ecstatic?" I ask, genuinely puzzled since I've never seen her this thrilled about anything. "Sheldon, you're definitely in love with her. It's wild," Missy exclaims with excitement. "Hold up, you're into a girl? This day just keeps getting stranger," Georgie remarks, taken aback. I just bury my face in my hands. I really do like this girl.

an: Y/N and Sheldon are getting closerrr🤭 anyways i hope you all loved it <3