9 | A Blonde and a Confession

Sheldon's POV
As I leaned in to kiss her, my heart raced with a mix of excitement and nervousness. The chemistry between me and Y/N was undeniable, and as our lips met, I felt a surge of warmth and connection. In that moment, all the complexities of life seemed to fade away. Oh my, I'm kissing her! i'm actually doing it! wait, i'm kissing her..millions of bacteria must be being past through! But, I don't seem to care? Her lips are so soft, her presence seemed to calm my racing heart. The way her hand gently held my cheeks flooded my mind. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, and all I could think about was how right it felt to be with her, It was a moment I wish could last forever, a moment of pure connection and warmth that I never wanted to end.

Y/N's POV
I felt like time froze as our lips touched, a rush of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. The softness of his kiss, it was like a fairytale unfolding. All I could feel was the warmth of our connection, the sweetness of his embrace, and the overwhelming joy of being with him. I never imagined feeling this way about someone, it was like a dream where nothing else mattered. I found myself entwining my fingers in his hair as he gently moved his hand from my cheek to my waist. Why is he so good at this? What's happening? Just as I wished the moment could last forever, Missy suddenly appeared. "FINALLY!" Her sudden exclamation startled us, causing our lips to part. Missy squealed, "I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!" in excitement. "Shut up, Missy!" Sheldon scolded. I noticed a blonde girl standing beside Missy, her hair in curls, dressed in a pink sweater.

"Paige?" Sheldon questions, his gaze fixed on the blonde girl. How does he recognize her? "Hey, Sheldon," she greets as Sheldon rises to his feet. "What brings you here?" Sheldon inquires, a hint of worry in his voice. "I was looking for some excitement, and then I bumped into Missy. I've missed both of you." I could sense a surge of jealousy coursing through me as I watched the girl touch Sheldon's shoulder. A pang of possessiveness gripped my heart, and a knot of unease formed in the pit of my stomach. The way she lingered near him made me feel an unsettling mix of insecurity and protectiveness. In that moment, I struggled to contain the flood of emotions threatening to spill over, wishing I could erase her presence and have Sheldon's attention solely on me.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I introduce myself to the girl. She responds with a shrug, saying nothing. " Excuse me? "Well, I think we should head back," Sheldon suggests, taking my hand and leading the way back to his house, with Missy trailing behind. "Wait, I want to join! Missy and I can have a sleepover!" Paige exclaims, running after us. Are you actually joking? The thought of sharing that intimate space with someone else, especially with the girl who had already caused me frustration, made me feel a surge of jealousy and unease. Why can't she just go away?

"Hey, are you alright?" Sheldon inquires, sensing my unease as he tightens his grip on my hand, I simply nod in response. "Paige, why don't you head back?" Sheldon suggests to Paige, prompting a puzzled look from her. "You don't want me around, Shelly?" Paige teases, her tone playful. Seriously, doesn't she get the hint? "Don't call me that," Sheldon retorts firmly. "Go home, Paige, seriously," Sheldon insists, taking my hand and swiftly leading us back home.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🎐 ⋅

Paige went home, and Missy decided to sleep at her house. That situation was really weird. I decide to sleep in Sheldon's room tonight since Missy isn't home. I lay down in his bed and motion him to come lay with me. Sheldon's hair was a mess, i've never seen it so out of place, i loved it

 Sheldon's hair was a mess, i've never seen it so out of place, i loved it

୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ

"So like, who was that girl?" I question as he settles down in my lap, letting me run my fingers through his hair. "Paige. Our parents are friends but i don't like her," he clarifies, to which I simply nod in understanding. I start to feel drowsy after the busy night, I catch a faint murmur from him as i can't make out what he's saying, but as I'm falling asleep, i hear, "i lo-

Sheldon's POV
"ve you." I can't believe I said it. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone. Oh, she's already asleep. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to confess.

an: i can't believe all of the support thank you all sm 😭💗