11 | A Countdown and an Admission

Y/N's POV
After chatting with Georgie and realizing my true feelings for Sheldon, I strike a deal with him. If I tell Sheldon my feelings, he'll share the big news with his parents. Walking into the living room, I spot Sheldon lounging on the couch, engrossed in Star Trek. "Hey, Lee..." I begin, catching his attention as he grins at me approaching him. "Hey Y/N/N," he greets me as I settle beside him. "So, um, I have something to tell you," I start, feeling a little nervous, as this is uncharted territory for me. "Y/N, there's actually something I need to tell you too," he responds, adding to my nerves. Is it something serious? What if he doesn't reciprocate my feelings? "Okay, you go first," I say, bracing myself for his revelation. "I don't want to... how about we go together?" he suggests, making my heart race even faster. I agree after taking a deep breath. My anxiety builds as I prepare to say the word "love" to someone. I take one more deep breath before initiating the countdown. "3... 2... 1..."

"I love you."

We both blurt out simultaneously. Hold up, did he just say he loves me? Me? "Lee... I-" "You love me?" he interjects. I confidently nod, my heart overflowing with joy and butterflies as I realize that Sheldon Lee Cooper loves me. It's a whirlwind of emotions, unlike anything I've ever experienced before. My heart is thumping like a drum, a mix of excitement and nerves swirling within me. It's like a storm brewing inside, with waves of happiness, anticipation, and a hint of nervousness crashing against the shores of my heart. The idea of Sheldon loving me feels like a beautiful symphony resonating in my soul, filling me with immeasurable happiness. It's like standing on the edge, ready to leap into the unknown, but with a heart full of hope and love lighting the way.

"I love you, Y/N," he says with a smile, taking my hand. "I love you, Sheldon," I reply as he leads me into his room, closing the door behind us. His hand on my face, the other on my waist, he leans in to kiss me. The feeling is indescribable, pure happiness flooding over me. My fingers run through his hair, creating a delightful mess that I adore. He lifts me up, holding me by my thighs, and though I'm unsure of his destination, I never want this moment to end. My heart is soaring with this boy by my side.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Georgie's POV
I'm feeling afraid and anxious about breaking the news to my folks. It's gonna be a real heart-to-heart, and I can't help but feel get nervous over their reaction. It's like my whole world's on the verge of a shake up, and I'm unsure how they'll take it all in. I'm crossing my fingers for their understanding and support during this rollercoaster time. It's a whirlwind of emotions inside me, but I know I gotta be upfront and face the music. It's a tough spot to be in, but I gotta muster up the courage and step up to my responsibilities.

I'm glad I told Y/N, otherwise, I might never have told my parents. She's amazing. Maybe it's time to tell my dad first. I take a deep breath as I walk into the house and approach my dad. "Dad? You know how you said I could talk to you about anything?" He nods. "Well, there's something I need to tell you." I start feeling really nervous. "Whatever it is, I'm here for you," my dad says, a comforting response I've never heard before, which eases my nerves a bit. I notice Y/N and Sheldon are nowhere to be seen, I guess she took my advice. "I... I got a girl pregnant," I blurt out.

My dad stays silent for a moment before finally saying, "Oh no." "I messed up," I admit, looking down. "Oh no." "What do I do!?" I ask, feeling the stress rise as he repeats the same thing. "Oh no!" "Can you please say something else?!" I exclaim. "I'm trying! You're gonna have to tell your mother!" The thought of telling my mom stresses me out; she's going to be furious. "I- wait, where are the kids?" I know where they are but choose not to say anything. My dad storms towards Sheldon's room. At least the focus is off me. Whew.

Sheldon's POV
As Y/N and I are in my bed, still sharing kisses, my mind is racing with thoughts. The realization hits me, she actually loves me, a girl loves me! It's unbelievable, I never imagined feeling this way. She's got me all flustered, I mean, I'm just here in sweatpants, like, what's happening to me? Her lips are incredibly soft, and I couldn't ask for more. I don't even care about the billions of bacteria, all that matters is her. My tongue twirls perfectly with hers. She's flawless. Our moment is abruptly interrupted by my dad barging in, leaving us both startled. "Uh-I- Above the covers!" my dad yells before quickly shutting the door. I gaze into her beautiful eyes. I rest my forehead against hers, and she smiles. We sit up, and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Y/N?" I say, catching her attention. "Do you want to make it official?" I pop the question, and she beams. "You want me to be your girlfriend?" she asks, blushing with a big smile. I nod confidently, not wanting anything else. "Of course i'll be your girlfriend, Lee!" She kisses me passionately, and all I feel is pure love for her.

ִ໋🌷͙֒₊˚*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

Y/N's POV
I wonder if Georgie told his parents yet. It was really meaningful to have that talk with him. It helped me understand my feelings for Sheldon, and now we're officially together. I've never been this happy with anyone before. My love for him grows every day, making all the bad stuff fade away. While lying with Lee on his bed, I glance over at Sheldon, I notice he's dozed off. A sense of tenderness washes over me as I gaze at him, peacefully asleep. I snuggle closer to him, reaching out to switch off the lamp, the room dimming as rain begins to patter outside. The comforting sound of the gentle rain soothes me, and the thought of Sheldon returning to school with me tomorrow fills me with joy.

an: thank you sm for reading and for 2k reads <33
-aj