Chapter 1

Why always me ?

Happy reading :-

The happy soul means me ,I am Kim yn ,sorry my bad I am lee yn .

No this is not like that i forgot my surname but that  I  didnt have  digested  the fact  yet that I am no more longer Kim.

11 years ago when I was 10 ,The Kim mansion used to be  my happy place , my brothers my father my mom everyone used to love me ,I was the princess of their house the sunshine of Kim mansion, I would have got whatever I asked for.
No one raised a voice at me, never ,I used to be dad's princess , brothers' angel ,and mom's queen .

I know these words are cringe isn't ? But that's true , my life was colourful and cheerful, I was happy ,I used to 'think' I was God's fav child . (smiles )

I still remember  when  I was craving pasta in the middle of the night , I went to my dad and told him that I want to eat pasta the next moment he was in the kitchen my all brothers helped him .

My mom was telling them to not spoil me who is going to bear my  tantrums later? But they said they will find me the best husband in the world .

I was a spoiled  kid  everyday I used to do something mischievous I used to prank on my brothers,but if they say to me anything I start crying then dad used to scold them and I teased them , it was fun .

But everything got ruined ,my life , my relations , my hope,my dreams everything.

The worst day of my life my mother committed suicide,my life shattered, the only letter she left changed my  whole life .

The line written in that letter that she cheated on my father (Mr Kim), And now she is not able to live with the  guilt so she is ending her life .

The last line was that i never wanted to remember whenever I think about it my hands start shaking , my hope for living got vanished , the line is "yn is not your biological daughter".

Everyone was devastated .but still I was not aware of the fact that they are not my family . My little world  got destroyed  and the worst part is it will never be the same again  .

The question is what I did wrong? , is it my mistake that my mother was cheater or I was not deserved to be born .

My DNA result came and the report was also the same as my mother wrote  on that  letter ,I am not the real daughter.

No one talked to me for days , but I have no idea why this is happening yeah how can  you expect a 10 year old little girl to understood these shown world .,I tried many times to talk them but no one listen to me they all ignored me , yeah they was also not at fault , everyone behave  same if they find out that his wife or mom cheated , and the girl she consider her the daughter or sister is not real one .

After one week of the incident , I was still thinking that they were all sad about mom's death, no idea that I was the one who is the cause of their sadness .

We were all sitting in the living room , I was playing with my doll  on the floor and my brother and father having a chat with each other .

A man named Lee suhun came inside and hugged me and I pushed him back and ran hide behind  my father (Mr Kim) .

"Who are you?,and how you came inside ,Where are the guards?"Mr kim yelled in anger .

"I am her real father ,I have come to take my daughter back" Lee suhun said .

"What?"Mr Kim retorted.

He said he was also guilty and called my mother's name that she is gone now , so he is the one who is going to take  care for me in future .