Chapter 4

He hung up the call and I was still standing holding the mobile phone .

The doctor took his phone back and knelt down to my height ruffled my hair sweetly and told me "don't worry girl , we will find you your parents".

My throat becomes heavy and the terrible feeling  is haunting me , I have no words to reform "how much they hate me".

Then someone called my name I looked at the side lee suhun came to me and hugged me "yn , Where had you gone my child , I searched for you a lot, do you know how scared I was?".

I was still stated and his arms wrapped around me but I didn't hug him back I am still thinking about phone call.

Doctor stood up and looked both of us from the distance and after he speaks"do you know her?"

Lee suhun slowly wiped his tears  officially it was fake ,He held the doctor's hand and said "yes she is my daughter, thanks for  taking care of her ".

"No no its ok, it's my duty, but plz In future, take care that she does not go out alone at night"the doctor replied and gave a little smile to me "and you don't come outside like that without your parents ok".

I was holding my tears ,my feelings. I hung my head low and nodded .

The doctor went outside and Lee suhun came to me and wishper on my ear "can we go back to our house".

I didn't said anything it's doesn't matter to me now where I live or die they made me felt disgust about myself .

"A.appa"I uttered and he looked at me with his raised eyebrows.

"Are you really my father "i completed my sentence.

He smirked and said "well yes I am your father, and it's better you accepted it".

"Then why are you selling me when I am your own blood"i asked him with calm tone .

And he sat back  my words , it's clearly written on his face that he hadn't expected that question from me "because of money"he uttered but his voice is low now looking like he is feeling guilty .

"So if I go with you you will sell me to someone isn't? I asked while looking at my fingers.

He was silent and didn't said anything his face was became red .

"Do you know I have no one only you are my family ,my mom died and my fake family abonded me if you will do same then do you think you are really deserve to be father"I asked in low voice .

He again was silent then  he stood up suddenly and held my hand and said"it's already going to be morning soon let's go".

My every question went to waste. Maybe he really doesn't care , but i followed him with my will this time , cuz I know my life is in his hands now   , "well he is really treating me bad but at least he is my father" I am explaining this to myself again and again not moved on yet what Mr Kim said .

We went to his  home and we heard the baby's loud cry he leave my hand and took baby in his arm and yelled his girlfriend name "where are you can't you take care of him he is crying".

But no one replied he checked all room one by one his house is too small he checked washroom and also checked outside but didn't find anyone then I see a letter I took it and start reading .

I gulped and he came inside again I looked at him while holding the letter he looked at me too with questioning eyes and I gave him the letter .

I don't think you will be able to find that little bitch , I thought that I would make good money from you and then  get away from you but unfortunately for me, your mistress died before I could do so and when you told me you would make a money to sell this bitch I got happy but again she ran , I have no reason to live with you now so don't try to find me and your son is useless like you that's why  I'm leaving it to you .

There was another one paper to attach the letter it was medical reports of a baby and it was saying the baby has hole in his heart.

After reading the letter he shouted in anger " you bitch".

I, who was feeling bad for myself till now, now started feeling bad for that child who is only 5 months old ,How can a mother leave her child and that too in such a condition?  then i remembered about my mother. These types of people do not deserve to be parents.

----------------------11 years later--------------

The beautiful lady was sitting in the club wearing a short Black dress, she was looking stunning in the dresses looking like that this dress was only made for her,then She crossed her legs which was hardly covered, She picked up her handbag and lipstick came out and she started applying it while watching in the mirror ,Every man  looking at her ,then she slowly she put her hair forward Now her entire waist was visible she gave a little smile to everyone which was making her even more sexy .

She took the glass of wine with so much grace and then she took a sip of it.then she put the glass back ,then the man came and took her glass in his hand and uttered "do you want to spend a night with me , darling?".

"I would love to"yn replied and gave her hand to him .

To be continued.........

I know the last part might confuse you ,but believe me the upcoming chapter will clear all your doubts , who is yn's brother? Did his father sell her?and many more .....

Can I add a little smut in this story ?if you will say no then i don't but please let me know are you ok with this or not ?...

Target-50+upvote
10+comments

The real story is begin now :----

        .. ...........(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)....