Chapter 7

I can't even speak after seeing his darker eyes my lump became dry then he snapped "I SAID REPEAT YOUR WORDS".....

I gulped and tried to ignore his gaze and apologized to him but he pushed me back with so much force and I fell on the floor my elbow was bleeding then I saw him  was removing his belt .

He slowly went to me and I was going backwards because of fear he  put his  foot on my leg and uttered "don't forget  where you belong."

I was crying so badly and pleaded with him to forgive me but he didn't listen to me once he started hitting me with his belt so mercilessly.

And I was moaning in pain every hit from him reminds me why I don't deserve anything , why everyone abonded me  and why I am here.

Hit * hit * hit* hit* .

He hit me until he got satisfied I was half conscious red marks were formed all over my body  after he came closer to me pressed  my neck with so much cruelty like I am some kind of animal "don't forget my favour on you"he said and kicked me  and went to his room leaving his belt there .

I couldn't even breathe properly my vision got blurry I slowly stood  from there when I saw my brother. He was lying unconscious  in corner .

I ran to him and tried to wake him up but he didn't moved I got panicked don't know what to do i picked him on my back and ran to hospital.

......

I was waiting outside from the room where the doctor was checking him.

Doctor came outside and first thing he do he rolled his eyes at me after seeing me it was clearly shown that he disgusted after seeing me .

My eyes was swollen and had a Black marks my wounds became blue to red .

"Is  he ok?"i asked the doctor.

"Yeah he is , but i don't think he will in future" he replied .

"What do you mean by that doctor?"i asked him while crying .

"Don't you know that he needs surgery but I doubt you will able to pay"he replied and went other side without listening my answer.

That's how today's world works no one talk with you until you are rich or beautiful.

Dont worry bub your noona will make  money no matter what I have to do for this, I will not leave you or abandon   you like others did with me , you deserve world bub .

I ran to the room and looked at him he was sleeping because of meds his little hands was occupied by the bends .

I never dreamed that my future would be like this.but it is and now I have to bear it .

After one week :-

We are still finding our next target but unfortunately we are unsuccessful we usually make a target who was too old and horny then we steal their card details and steal their money it because they can't file a report against us if they do everyone first object on their character.

But I got frustrated day by day why we can't even find a one targwt I don't have enough time to wait and look for , I had to make money as soon as possible.

I told Lisa and Kai that i want to try this thing on some younger may be I will make a money or if not then I will not have any option but to sell my body .

I want to club I still not recovered so I hide my marks with the help of concelor I wore a short and beautiful dress to attract the people.

When I  entered the club I could feel the energy of rich people everyone looking at me but I ignore everyone so I can find my new prey .

I looked at the direction where a manly men with broad shoulders sitting .he was looking so sexy and handsome there are many handsome people here but he was unique his veiny hands his sharp jaw and his piercing giving me chills .

He was looking same what I am finding I went to washroom Lisa was also there she asked me if I find someone and in nodded then we told Kai to be ready and I went outside after touching up .

The man was holding a drink his great aura can submissive anyone if I am not like that i am sure I will fall for him instantly.

We made a plan so he can't  doubt at our intention.

As our planned Kai start flirting with me  for only show and I start ignoring him he was following me then I went to this men and said " my boyfriend is here don't you dare to close me".

The man looked at me at shocked and I slowly went close to him and wishper on his ear "please help me".

"Are you sure he is your bf , i mean look at his face I am 100 percent Sure that don't know you" Kai said as per plan .

I was looking at  him to say something but he was silent and we thought that our plan would fail ,I stood up from my seat in disappointment the doctor words roaming in my head .

I will not able to pay .you will not ...

Tears was going to put from my eyes when someone held me hand .

"Babe where are you going?"he uttered and I was shocked as him i dont know what to say I was continuously looking at him.

Then he  pulled me by the waist our face was so close I could feel his breath and smell his body he looked at me with so much passion and he kissed on my lips then he looked at kai and said "she is my girlfriend,do you still have doubt".

Kai was as shocked as me he sooked his head .

"Then get out"he uttered .Kai nod and ran from there.

"Sorry for kissing you"he said while removing his hand from me and I bit my lips in embrassment .

I am feeling good and bad at the same time how can he kiss me like that but why I butterfly aish.

I have no choice but to smile at him and said "it's ok".

Then he offered me seat and I sit beside him .

"By the way can I ask you your name?"I uttered.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" he replied.

To be continued.......

In these chapter there is no target I want to see you how many people really liking it .

Bye ...