Chapter 2

They hate me , no no they can't hate me , I did nothing , they love yes they love me , I am sure they are testing me .

Tears were falling from my cheek to knees continuously .

Then the lady pulled my hand tightly ,
"Why your so called family let you go that easily"I was moaning in pain "please leave me".

But she didn't gave a fuck about it she continues to hurting me then she hold my chin harshly "you are bitch just like your mom".

"Don't say bad words to my mom"i yelled at her while soobing .

"Really, do you know how big whore she was, she fucked him even she was married and gave a birth to you "the lady said and laughed .

I pushed her and said "don't you dare to say a word against my mom".

She stood up and twisted my hand harshly and then slapped me and said "now I know why they kick you out , you deserve it bitch".

"Stop you both"Lee suhun yelled and held my arm and locked me in a black  dark  store  room , I shouted that please open the door, it was messed and dirty the rats were running here and there , I am scared to my death  but no one listens to me , I spent that whole night in that scary room  with my so called thoughts , "is it true that my mother was a  cheater".

Mumma i know you are not like that , i trust you,you can't do it even in your dreams ,and don't worry mumma I know for sure they come one day and bring me back from here .

I miss you mumma .

I cried all night that's how my first day went out on my so called biological father place

2 months have passed like this, but no one came to bring me back from here , that room became my official room they give me food just once a day .

One day I heared there conversation they were fighting to each other because of me .

It was clearly seen that the lady was unhappy then why they don't let me go from here .

Then I heard their next conversation it was  my father "We wait for a few months, who knows they might give us some money in return of her, if not then we will sell her".

I was broken outside to inside ,but I  don't know why I was still hoping that they would come to me and bring me back ,whenever I remembered  this , i laughed at myself.

That's how another 3 months passed and no one came ,They wouldn't even let me cross the room,I was locked there .

But suddenly they changed they start giving me a three meals in a day , gave me some clothes too,I was wondering what gotten into them .

Then the lady came to me and held my arm and told me "someone is coming to see you ,behave well, if you didn't then no one is able to save you from me".

I just nodded at her , they are really planning to sell me how cruel they are .

She went outside and forgot to lock the room i slowly went out and checked if there is someone out there ,the lady was playing with her son who was 10 months old and Lee suhun was not at home I saw a good opportunity and ran away from there.

I went to kim mansion somehow then I tried to go inside but guards stopped me, looking like he was new thats why he didn't recognise me .

I tried to explain him but he was not listening me at all then the 4 car came he pushed me and opened the door the car went inside .I ran as soon as I saw my father and brother car but the guard stopped me .

My father came  out from his car I was calling him"appa, appa" but then I saw a girl in his arm ,he was tickling her and she was giggling , and to be honest I really felt jealous just by seeing her in my father's arm.