Chapter 6

Next day :-

I woke up from my sleep and saw my little baby is still sleeping i kissed on his forehead and woke him up .

He slowly rubbed his eyes with his little hands and gave me a smile "Good morning baby girl"he uttered .

I was shocked after hearing his words this is the first time he called me like that  my breath stuck  and I looked at him in amusement "wait , what did you call me?".

He again gave me a mischievous smile and sat on the bed then he gave me a sign I went to close him , he gave a  kiss on my cheek and again uttered "good morning baby girl".His face looked like he was so proud of himself .

"Who teach you these things?" I asked him while  tickling him and he was laughing , he was looking so cute and to be honest this is the reason I am still alive , i can do anything for his smile .

" I saw this on ig, everyone addressed their girl as a baby girl so am I " he said while giggling .

"Ig what's that?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Ohh nonna you don't know anything,you are so old fashioned"he replied while pouting .

"Am I really?"I asked .

"Yes you are , you don't even know about ig , it's Instagram a social media platforms where people share their personal things on a daily basis"he explained to me as he was my teacher and I am a nothing but a  dumb student .

I stood from my seat and went to the wardrobe "What type of this platform where they teach children these types of things,this is disgusting you should stop using it , its not a good thing"i mumbled while taking out of his school uniform .

"I can't"he replied while playing with his finger .

"Why?"I asked .

"I have my fans on insta if I leave the platform they will be worried for me"he replied and showed me his puppy eyes which I am not able to ignore .

"Aish , ok but don't say these things to anyone this is bad"I uttered .

He came to me and hugged me from behind "Why ,girls like it ,aren't they ?".

I bent to his height and pulled his nose "Who told you girls like it huh?".

"My girlfriend told me that she likes it and many girls do too" he replied.

"Wait do you have a girlfriend?"i am going to ask him but he ran to the washroom before I completed my sentence.

Today's kids there are  so fast here I am all alone,it's ok yn you will  find someone soon.

But wait, I'm really old fashioned.No i am not , I  only don't  know about a mere social media platform, what a big deal . I am not old fashioned.

After that I went to drop him on his school i can see his face how fast changed his expression when we entered school .

I bade him good bye but he did not really want to go inside I can clearly see this on his face .

Little I also know why he is doing it ,as his heart is weak he can't exercise he can't participate in sports and because of this everyone bullies him .

I also complained to school and their parents about this and even  I make sure that they will not bully him i don't know why he was still scared of going inside .

I held his little  hand and comforted him "bub why happened?, why are you not going inside".

But he didn't say anything and smile
" Nothing ,I will miss you nonna".

"Are you sure nothing happened? ,Are you still bullied by your classmates? If yes then tell me I will not leave them"i  uttered and folded my sleeves .

But he pulled my t-shirt and replied "no , no one is bullying me don't worry".

I crassed his hair softly  and said"ok" but to be honest his face expression was not matching his words and I really doubt he was saying the truth .

Then he again pulled me down by hand and kissed me on my cheek and ran to his classroom and I chuckled.

I went back to my home but still thought about him whether  he was saying the truth or lying .

At  night :-

After having his dinner he started playing with his  toy car and I was watching him play he is the reason I am still alive he is the reason for happiness , my brother, my family my everything  .

Then someone kicked on the door i looked at the side that was my father he was drunk and he was usually like that, he hardly stayed at home  he only came back home to sleep or eat .

" I am hungry"he shouted and I flinched by his voice , he is a bit abusive towards us both me and soobin .I can't leave his house cuz we don't have any shelter plus he is the legal father of soobin and I can't  leave soobin  alone with him . I can't trust him for what he will do to him He hates him so much and of course me too.

He sat on the dining table and I served him food as fast as I could ,so I couldn't have any reason to be angry at us .

He started eating the food while eating he uttered  "at least you are able to do one thing right"as I can see he was enjoying the food finally I felt relieved and I felt happy too .

But 'the happiness' is not our thing, I think God really hates us.

I went to the washroom to  wash my hands , As  Soobin was playing with a toy  car, it  went under the dinning  table and he went to pick it ,when he stood  the water glass accidentally fell by his hand and he gulped , Lee suhun  held his hand and twist it , I went out from the washroom before I could understood the situation he slapped him .

I ran to soobin and asked him if he was okay, then I looked at Lee suhun and yelled at him"you can't hit him don't you know he is a weak heart"after saying it when I felt someone hand on my hair.

Lee suhun pulled my hair  and held my chin harshly "what did you say,say again".

I can't even speak after seeing his darker eyes my lump became dry then he snapped "I SAID REPEAT YOUR WORDS".....

To be continued........

Target for next chapter -50+upvote
10+comment .