Chapter 3

Looking at the flowing streams of the river below , i bit my lips and jumped from there without wasting a second.

Now I was underwater, my breathing was stopping slowly ,at first I struggled to come outside but Later I stopped moving , I was going inwards into the water , I felt as if my body had gone out of my control.

Then suddenly someone took my hand , I don't remember properly, but his face was visible only dimly. 

When I regained consciousness I found myself in the hospital, the doctor told me some people brought me here .

I cursed myself under my breath "yn you can't do one thing right huh".

"how did you drown"the doctor asked me .

what I tell to him now that I did suicide "I was standing there looking at the view and then my foot slipped" i replied and gave him a little smile so so that he doesn't doubt me .

"Well girl ,it was not the right place to see the view , by the way How did your parents allow you to  go outside alone so late at night?"the doctor asked me he was genuinely worried for me .

"Umm, they are sleeping I came out of the house without telling them"i replied with faking a smile again .

Cuz I can't tell him that my family kicked me out cuz my mother cheated on him and I am  just a mistake and I have no right to live , and my real father is going to sell me what a perfect funny story of mine .

"Really ,What kind of parents are they who don't even know about their daughter,What would have happened if you drowned and no one noticed you?"the doctor said .

"Umm I will die thats it"i replied very calmly .

"This is not the joke girl, Do you know the value of a life?, give me your parents number I want to talk to them"the doctor said in a stern voice.

I gulped when he asked about the number of my parents I don't know what to do now but when he started doubting on me I gave him a random number and praying that the other person will not receive it .

The doctor dialed the number in front of me , I was rubbing my hands I felt relieved when I heard "the person is not attending your call please wait and call again later".

"Doctor uncle they will be sleeping Don't disturb them, they will get stressed"i uttered and he nodded .

I was happy that he didn't ask me any other questions, I was thanking God when the doctor's phone rang, yeah may be I did many bad things in my previous life and I am here bearing my karma .

"Your parents call"the doctor snapped and start taking on the phone .

My heart was beating fast what if he had to know that it was not the right number what excuse did I give to him, Idea,I  will tell him that I forgot the last digit this is the best .

"He is coming"the doctor replied and patted my shoulder "who"i uttered "your father"he replied "rest until he  come"he added .

I nodded and laid on the bed when he went outside I sat down and started wondering what was happening.

Who knows, that man's daughter may be out there somewhere and he is thinking of me as his daughter and that's why he is coming to the hospital.

"I am feeling bad for him how nervous and worried he would be".

I slowly went outside I was trying to go from there  without anyone noticing, I reached the hospital gate secretly.

When I saw Lee suhun there he was talking to someone outside .

"Aish I can't go outside,what should i do now".

Then someone touched my shoulder from behind and I flinched it was the same doctor.

"What are you doing here girl, Didn't I tell you to rest?"he said and raised his eyebrows.

"I ..I was"I was shuttering when he again speak.

"Did I scare you? I didn't mean to, You must be waiting for your father to come, right?"he told me sweetly and I nodded .

"Fine go to your ward once he will arrived we will inform you ok"he said and I again nodded .

I went to the side of my ward and he was still looking at me I increased my speed and ran into the room.

Not again , God why do you hate me so much".

After some minutes doctor came with the man whom he called, And what was supposed to happen happened the man neglected that I am not his daughter the doctor asked him further questions then he had to know that was some misunderstanding.

He asked me concernedly "Have I forgotten my home number?"

And I have no other excuse to say yes then he said to me"don't worry child , I will inform the police they will help you".

I was afraid of the police, I always feared the police because my parents kept telling me that the police will put me in jail or they will beat me if I misbehaved but i didn't improve cuz Somewhere I knew that my family was my safe place So no one can do anything to me while they are there but now they are not here for me .

"Doctor uncle I remembered the number" I uttered instantly when he called police .

"Really" he asked and I nodded .

"Then tell me I will call them"he said .

I gave him Mr Kim's number as I said before there is no hope left but still I had considered them  as my family  till  the date. I thought who knows, they  might start loving me like this again after they had  know I'm here in the hospital.

The doctor uncle called him and he picked the phone too and he put the phone on speaker and told me to talk.

"Hello"

"Hello , a. appa"i said while hesitating .

He didn't a word after that and this time I was more sad that why I didn't died .

"Appa , i am yn,I" I was saying then he cut me off and snapped "I don't know any yn, this is wrong number".

After saying this he hang up the call.
And I was still standing while holding the phone .

To be continued.....

What she will do now ?

And Dont forget to tell me how's the chapter ?

Same Target as before -50+ upvotes
10+comments