Chapter 10

Ok I am trying again but you have to tell me If you start feeling bored.

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

______________________________________

She is our new 'maid'.

Soobin shouted and said "she is not a maid"everyone looked at him and yn covered  his mouth with her hand and  uttered "sorry".

Soobin removed her hand and said"why are you saying sorry to them , tell them you are not a maid".

"Stop it soobin just shut your mouth" "yn snapped and bowed to them to apologise again .

Bub why are you not understanding that we don't have any choices here, we alone can't fight with them, I know you don't like your nona to be called maid, and I also don't want to see them again too  but it's not in our hand , it for our good .

"It's ok ,princess don't call her Maid again ok"jin said soflty and Aera  nodded .

"By the way , is he your brother?"yoongi asked and yn nodded .

"Oh that's why he is so protective to you, we brother is like that"he said while patting Aera's head and she was smiling .

Yn was looking at them forcefully holding her tears and then she looked at soobin and nodded"yeah you are right sir, brothers always protect their sister in any situation".

"By the way we recently moved back here,and troubling in finding any helper thank God we find you"jin said and yn just nod .

After that they showed her room  and they went to them ,Soobin was still angry with her  and she was convincing  him.

"I said ,I  don't want to live here"soobin said .

Trust me bub I also don't want but .

"Soobin you know that we can't go back now , and we don't have any shelter too"yn replied and crassing his hands .

"We can go to another city or something why  here?"soobin said .

"What's wrong here, they are nice people what's wrong"yn asked .

"I don't know, but I don't want to live here , how can they call you maid"soobin said .

"Ahh you are still thinking that, but bub they already said they will not call me like that again"yn said .

"But they don't say sorry once"soobin said and pout .

"I know may be they forgot to say that ,and don't worry we will leave from here asap"yn said .

"Promise"soobin said and yn replied"yes promise my little penguin"and patted his head .

After yn  made him sleep she called  Kai and Lisa to tell them about her situation and told them to meet her at night .

At evening....

Yn was making the dinner and soobin was helping her ,he insisted to do that but in reality he was messing more than helping  but yn ignored cuz she knew he already upset .

The door bells rings 3 to 4 times but no one opened then yn told soobin to opened that but soobin don't wanted to leave her alone and at last he ran to the door and opened.

Two handsome  men was standing there soobin asked in loud voice"who are you, what do you want?".

"Can we ask you the same question,who are you and what are you doing here?"jungkook asked while removing his glasses.

"I asked first so you tell me"soobin replied.

"No you tell us first kid"jungkook said .

"Ahhh I don't have enough time if you are not telling me then go"soobin said and closed the door in front of them .

"How dare he?"jungkook said and again start ringing the bell .

Yn yelled from the kitchen"soobin haven't you opened the door yet".

"Noona it was some dumb head guy, ignore it "soobin replied and start helping her.

Jungkook was pressing the bell non stop then yn sighed and went herself to open the door .

She opened the door and jungkook was pressing the bell in frustration without looking at the door .

Yn was looking at them with a weird face then Eunwoo patted the jungkook shoulder and jungkook was mummbling "how dare he?".

Then yn fake coughed and jungkook stopped and looked at the door "tell me wh___" both yn and jungkook surprised after seeing each other and uttered "you"exactly the same time .

Shit what he is doing here .

"You?"jungkook asked .

"Do I know you?"yn replied and try ignore him .

"Yeah I mean"then tae came and uttered"who is breaking the bell?".

Yn got sided and tae looked at them .
"Ohh kook and eunwoo, welcome".

Jungkook and Eunwoo nodded and went inside .

After 15 minutes :-

They all were sitting in the room and jungkook was still glaring soobin and he was hiding behind yn .

"Stop it jungkook, he is just a kid"jin said while stopping his laugh .

"Hyung,from where he is looking kid  to you, he was arguing with me like an adult sometimes ago "jungkook replied.

"You can reply  me straightly that you are the guest"soobin said while pouting .

"First of all ,I am not the guest it's my best friend's home which means my home," Jungkook replied proudly.

"So how can I know that huh?"soobin said and yn gave him death glare and he stopped and said "soory"unwillingly.

After that all was sitting in the dining and yn is serving and jungkook was looking at her and wondering why she is here .

Jin tasted the food and it was exactly the same as his mom used to make and others also tasted and got silent .

They somehow finished the food cuz the  memory was hitting them

Jungkook ,Eunwoo and Aera gave compliment to her but all other was silent .

Then jin looked at her with suspiciously eyes and uttered"by the way we forget to asked your name , what is it?".

To be continued.......

Don't forget to comment and upvote ....