Chapter 5

Ok it will look first that this chapter holding a smut but trust me it's not ...

Anybody can read this .....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The  man in his late 60s  with holding a lust in his eyes sat beside her , he took a glass of wine which belonged to her, he kissed the glass then took a sip of it  .

Then he looked at her legs and sucked his lowered  lip , slowly made a move towards her ,she also gave him a signal then he came closer to her and whispered in her ear"do you want to spend a night with me?, Darling ".

Yn  said while tucking her hair behind her ear in an elegant way"I would love it"and forward her hand .

the man held her hand smiled  and uttered "let's go then".

She stood from her seat and followed him when she was going with him she  looked at the other side where tall and handsome  boy standing and she blinked towards him and he nodded .

they both went to the elevator and the man was touching her thighs and looking at her face with  luring eyes , she  removed his hand from her thighs and uttered "sweet heart,You must have heard that the fruits of patience are sweet, so wait".

the man smirked and said"fine ,I will wait ,Anyway, in some time you will be in my arms".

She smiled and said "why not?".

They both went to the hotel room then the men opened the door with his card and they both went inside .
the man  sat on the bed  and loosen  his tie and said "can we start now?".

Yn smiled and said "sure".

The old men unbuttoned his  pants and uttered "come sit on my lap , darling".

Yn nodded and came closer to her wishper in his ear "you are so boring".

"Huh?"the old man questioned .

"Don't you even know how to enjoy sex?, ohh you are too old for that , I am sorry I expected you to behave like young people, leave it I will sit on your lap"yn said and chuckled dryly .

This word of yn hurt his ego and he uttered in dominating voice "I am not that old , tell me what I have to do?".

"Are you sure?"yn asked again deliberately to hurt his ego even more.

"100 %sure tell me"the old man said in a grumpy voice .

"So we will drink first,and trust me after drink the sex gave us 2x pleasure"yn replied and he agreed .

she asked him if he had alcohol and then she took out a bottle of wine  in his mini fridge and started poured  the wine  on the glass , the man was waiting for a drink then she secretly added a tablet  on his drink and went to him with glass of drink .

He forwarded his hand to take the glass but yn sooked her head and said"I am here for your service, sweet heart".

She made the man drink the whole drink with her hand after drinking them the old  man said "let's begin now"he grabbed her waist  tightly and going to kiss her then he felt his body became numb his vision got blurry and  he black out .

Yn pushed him and slapped on his face "do have some shame you bastard old duckling".

Then she called someone and told them to come , the man knocked on the door after sometime and she went to open the door "welcome Mr Kai"she said and smiled .

"Ohh Ms Lisa you too please welcome"she said sarcastically.

"Thanks ms yn"Lisa replied in the same way .