22.

Tilly's POV:

I knew Wanda was tired because she kept yawning while we were eating. So as soon as Mom left me with Wanda, I asked her if we wanted to watch a movie. Everyone falls asleep during a movie when they are tired.

I climbed on top of Wanda and snuggled up to her, making sure I didn't fall asleep. In fact, it didn't take long for Wanda to fall asleep and I quickly grabbed my markers from the table. 'Never mess with a Mathilda' I thought, or should I say 'never mess with a Romanoff'? After all, I think my name will soon be Romanoff. Right?

I used Wanda's face as a piece of paper and made a good piece of art out of her. I was very proud of my artwork until I heard a voice next to me.
I slowly turned to the side and there stood mom with her hands on her hips. She looked at me with a stern face and raised an eyebrow.
"What do you think you're doing missy?"
"Mom look, my work of art!" I shouted to her excitedly. I'm going to get in trouble for this anyway, why not try to wrap mom around my little finger and maybe try not to get in so much trouble?

"I see that Tilly, but why didn't you draw on your paper that I gave you? I don't think Wanda said you could draw on her face, did she?" She asked me with a grin on her face. The sight of Wanda's face must be really funny.
"But Wanda is better to paint on mom!"
"I know, it must be a lot of fun, right?"
"Yes!" I shouted, perhaps a little too loudly, because Wanda suddenly started to move and wake up. Oh dear, this is going to be fun.

Mom noticed that Wanda was slowly waking up too and quickly took my pencils out of my hand and put them back on the table. I looked at her confused and she just winked at me and held a finger in front of her mouth to tell me to be quiet. I had to giggle quietly when I realized what Mum actually meant, because when Wanda woke up, neither Mum nor I said anything to Wanda.

"Hey Wands, did you sleep well?" Mom asked. She didn't even have to laugh, although I had to stifle a giggle the whole time, Wanda just looks so funny! But how does mom do it?
"Hey Nat, sorry, I didn't really want to go to sleep but the little one really wanted to watch a movie and then I was gone."
"That's all right, I think Tilly could keep herself busy too. Isn't that right Детка?"
"Mhm"
"That's nice, isn't it? Nat, do you still need me? Otherwise, I'd like to go upstairs."

"No, it's all right, you can go and rest. Thanks for looking after her."
"No problem, see you guys later." As soon as Wanda was out of the living room, mom and I burst out laughing. It took us a few minutes to calm down, but as soon as we stopped laughing, Wanda came rushing back downstairs.

"Mathilda and Natasha Romanoff!"

"Oh dear, run Tilly!" As soon as Mom shouted this at me, I started running away from Wanda as fast as I could. When I looked behind me, I saw that Mom was running behind me and Wanda was running behind her. I ran away so fast that I didn't even pay attention to where I was actually running. I looked behind me again to make sure Mom was still there and to see if we had hopefully lost Wanda.

But to our dismay, Wanda came closer and closer.
"Mom! Quick, she's getting closer!" I gasped out. I have to say, running is a lot more strenuous than I would have thought.
"I'm coming Детка!" She shouted at me and ran faster in my direction. When she reached me, she quickly picked me up and ran on with me sitting on her hip.

"Stop right there, you two!" Wanda shouted when she realized that mom could run much faster than she could and we built up a good distance from her again.
"No way!" Mom shouted and had to start laughing again.
"What's going on?" Tony suddenly asked, standing in the doorway to his office.
"Wow Wanda, why so fancy? Have a date today?" He shouted to Wanda as we ran past him.
"Haha very funny Tony, I'll get you after I got these two!"

"Mom?"
"Yes Детка?"
"I think Wanda is really angry."
"Yes, I think so too, darling, that's why we're running away from her."
"No, that's not what I mean, Wanda is doing her wiggly woos" I explain to mom, while I copy Wanda's hand movements so that mom understands.

"Oh fuck, really?" She asked, turning around to see if I was telling the truth. When she saw Wanda forming a little red ball, she mumbled a little 'shit' and quickly turned around to keep walking.

"Natasha stop there right now!" Wanda shouted at us. However, instead of stopping, mom kept running until we were both suddenly suspended in the air separately. I tried to free myself, but to no avail. At least I was able to move my arms and legs, because when I looked over at Mom, I saw that she couldn't move at all. And the look on her face said that she was very upset.

"Wanda let us down!" Mom shouted when Wanda finally caught up with us and stood on the ground in front of us. There was red mist around her fingers and her eyes were glowing red. I'd never seen red eyes before, but they look so cool!

"I'm not letting you down until I'm done with you!" I have to be honest, Wanda looked pretty scary now. I know I can trust Wanda and that she's actually really nice, but right now I'm really scared of her.

"I'm sorry Wanda." I say quietly as I look down at the floor and play with my fingers. I feel tears welling up in my eyes and I have to do everything in me not to let them fall now. I absolutely can't cry now, because that's a form of weakness and then she could use it against me. It was always like that with Dave. In the beginning I cried a lot and he always turned it against me.

Hey guys!
Finally a new chapter! I've actually managed to write a few more over the last few days and I think I'll upload a second one in the next few days.