short introduction

Gabriela Lana Pierrelle
25-year-old volleyball player. She is currently studying psychology. She lives in Liverpool with her sister. She trains and plays volleyball professionally, but in her spare time she also likes to play golf with her younger sister. She has a large number of followers on her instagram and twitter account, due to her interesting lifestyle. She also likes to post about her volleyball successes and about herself.

Trent Alexander-Arnold
Trent Alexander-Arnold is a talented English footballer known for his exceptional skills as a right-back. He plays for Liverpool FC in the English Premier League and has gained recognition for his precise passing, crossing ability, and attacking contributions from defense. He loves spending time with his friends and enjoys every minute he spends with all his friends.

Jude Bellingham
Jude Bellingham is a promising young talent. At only 20 years old, he plays top football in the Real Madrid club. He also found his place in the England national football team. He is very close to his friend Trent, with whom he gets along very well in the England national team.

Charlotte Black
Charlotte Black is a 24-year-old volleyball player and nursing student. In her free time, she plays the piano and even composes herself. She cares a lot about her friends, with whom she spends a lot of time. She lives in Liverpool where she moved at the age of 15 and has lived there ever since. She loves to cook and cooks for her best friend all the time.

Antonella Pierrelle
Antonella Pierrelle is Gabriela Pierrelle's younger sister. 22-year-old student of English literature, but loves to play golf in her spare time. She lives in Liverpool with her older sister, but often goes to Madrid, Spain, where her boyfriend lives. She is quite famous on Instagram and other social networks, where she likes to post about herself and her life. When she was younger, she was associated with fashion agencies, but she stopped being interested in that over time. She focused on her studies and golf, which she considers more than a hobby. But she also takes care of her family, friends and boyfriend as much as she can.