XIII

Gabriela and her new friends went for coffee. The coffee was good, but she missed the coffee she drinks at home. Then she remembered how she used to go out for coffee with Trent, everything reminded her of him. The fact that she was so far away from him made her sad. She saw Trent in everything, in everyone. Then a question reminded her even more of him.
"I wouldn't want it to appear that I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but is this you?"; Emily showed her the Twitter post, the photo that was posted was of her and Trent.

*photo is above*

"That's me."; Gabriela answered.
"You know Trent Alexander-Arnold?"; Sophia asked.
"Well, we're friends. We've known each other since childhood."; Gabriela explained.
"Very nice. You must be very close, right?"; Elena asked.
"We are very close, we have been inseparable since childhood."; Gabriela explained.
"You must miss him, don't you? I know what it's like when you're far from home. I left America a few years ago, but now I'm happy here. Barcelona has become my home. And I met Sophia and Elena and Bruna. "; Emily explained.
"Thanks Emily it means a lot to hear something like that."; Gabriela thanked for the kind words.
"Did you see that next week Real Madrid is coming, el clasico is being played."; Sophia asked.
"I don't usually follow football, but I think I saw something about it."; Elena answered.
"If you don't know Gabriel, El Clasico is one of the most important matches here in Barcelona. Real Madrid and Barcelona are the biggest rivals, so when they play they are the most interesting matches."; Sophia explained. Gabriela listened attentively.
"Ok now let go of football, I asked you if this is you in the photo because I was interested in something. Do you also follow Formula 1?"; Emily asked.
"I love F1."; Gabriela answered.
"Oh my god I watch F1 too. What's your favorite team?"; Emily asked like an excited little child.
"Ferrari, I would say."; Gabriela said.
"I love Ferrari too, I knew we would be great friends from the moment I saw you."; Emily was almost jumping for joy. Gabriela was also happy to have found such wonderful friends. The meeting went great, Gabriela really enjoyed it.

"Emily, Elena and Sophia are great. I enjoyed their company."; Gabriela said to Bruna.
"You will like it here. Just learn the language and it will be great."; Bruna answered.
"I will try to learn."; Gabriela said.
"I will help you."; Bruna answered.
"Thank you."
"From tomorrow we start, every day, at least 10 words."

Gabriela came up with a great idea.
"Let's go to El Clasico. We can invite Sophia, Elena and Emily with us."; she suggested.
"To tell you the truth, Sophia doesn't even like to watch football, she just likes to talk about Barcelona's successes. Elena can't even name two players. And Emily doesn't like to see football even in a picture. And I'm not really that interested, I just like to look at beautiful players."; Bruna explained.
"It's a shame, I really like it."; Gabriela said.
"Well, if you really feel like it, maybe I can go with you. But just to keep you company."; Bruna said.
"Thank you, you're the best."
"I know I am."

Gabriela had an idea to surprise Jude. He plays for Real Madrid, so she wanted to support him. It was a bit awkward to support Real Madrid in the heart of Barcelona, ​​but Gabriela will do it, you just need to be without reaction.

Gabriela found the tickets, but she didn't tell Jude anything until the day of the match, so they didn't hear from each other for four days. Gabriela and Bruna were getting ready for the game and repeating words in Spanish.

"Can you pass me 'leche'?"; Gabriela asked. Bruna looked at her strangely, but gave her some milk.
"I wanted water."; Gabriela said.
"You can say 'agua' for water"; said Bruna.
"How did I get the two mixed up?" Gabriela hit her head.
"Take it easy, you'll learn."; said Bruna. Gabriela's cell phone rang. It was a video call from Trent. Gabriela answered immediately.

"¿Hola amigo como estas?"Gabriela answered her cell phone.
"Greetings to you too, I guess."; Trent greeted his friend.
"So how's my Spanish going?"
"Excellent, although I didn't understand anything."
"That's the point."
"So how are you doing?"
"Bruna and I are getting ready to go to the game. El Clasico is being played today." Gabriela answered and moved the cell phone so that Trent could see Bruna.
"Hola!"; Bruna waved to Trent.

"Then I won't bother you."; Trent said.
"Don't mind, but I'll call you after the game to tell you how it was."; Gabriela answered. Gabriela recounts her every day to Trent. And Trent writes a letter every day about how much he misses Gabriela and how much he loves her. Unfortunately Gabriel will never see those letters. Maybe if she saw them maybe everything would be different, but the problem is that Trent will never show her those letters.

Gabriela found the perfect seats for herself and her friend Bruna. She called Jude, not sure if he would answer her. He answered anyway.
"Yo Gabriela, what's up?"; he asked. He wasn't looking at his cell phone, but when he did, he was in disbelief. Gabriela was sitting in the stands, surrounded by many Barcelona fans.
"Gabriela, where are you?"; Jude asked.
"I came to support you."; Gabriela answered.
"You're not normal, I can't believe it, I don't know what to say, thank you very much."; Jude said.

"I will score a goal for you today."; Jude said.
"I expect nothing less than victory."; Gabriela answered.
"I have to go now, but I hope we can see each other before I go back to Madrid."; Jude said.
"I can't wait to see you play."
"You'll be delighted."
"I hope I will!"
Jude ended the call and Gabriela waited for the game to start.