III.

As Trent Alexander-Arnold and Jude Bellingham geared up for the friendly match against Brazil, their training sessions took on a heightened sense of purpose and intensity. Both players understood the significance of facing such formidable opponents and were determined to give their all on the pitch.

On the training ground, Trent's focus was razor-sharp as he worked tirelessly on his crosses and set-piece deliveries. Every movement was calculated, every touch deliberate, as he sought perfection in his craft. Jude, the ever-dynamic midfielder, showcased his versatility and athleticism, driving forward with purpose and dictating the tempo of the session.

Amidst the drills and exercises, Trent couldn't escape the constant thoughts of Gabriela Pierrelle, his best friend, and the unspoken feelings he harbored for her. Despite his efforts to push them aside, his emotions bubbled beneath the surface, threatening to distract him from the task at hand.

Sensing his friend's inner turmoil, Jude approached Trent during a break in training, a knowing look in his eyes.

"Trent, you seem a bit off today," Jude remarked, his tone gentle yet probing.
Trent sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, it's just...Gabriela."
Jude nodded understandingly. "I figured as much. You've been acting a bit...distracted lately."
Trent swallowed hard, the weight of his emotions heavy on his shoulders. "It's just...I can't stop thinking about her, Jude. She's always on my mind.It's been getting worse and worse lately. I can't escape the thought of her. I try to put my emotions aside but it just doesn't work."
Jude offered a sympathetic smile. "I know, mate. Are you going to tell her how you feel about her?"
Trent's eyes widened in alarm. "What? No, I can't do that! What if it ruins our friendship?"
Jude placed a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder. "Look, Trent, I know it's scary. But sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith. And who knows? Maybe she feels the same way about you."

Trent chewed on his bottom lip, mulling over Jude's words. The idea of confessing his feelings to Gabriela was daunting, but the thought of living with regret was even more terrifying.

"Thanks, Jude," Trent said softly, his voice tinged with gratitude. "I appreciate you looking out for me."

With renewed determination, Trent returned to training, channeling his emotions into his performance on the pitch. Jude stood by his side, offering encouragement and support as they prepared to face one tough challenge.

Trent considered the idea of ​​inviting Gabriela to dinner after the game, buying her flowers and confessing his feelings. But first he has to win the game, and in order to do that he has to do his best.

During that time, Gabriela had her volleyball training. They were also preparing for the big game. They are going to that game next week in Germany.

Gabriela and her friend Charlotte approached their volleyball training session with determination and enthusiasm. As they stepped onto the court, the sound of sneakers squeaking against the polished floor filled the air, mingling with the rhythmic thud of volleyballs being spiked and blocked.

Gabriela, with her fiery determination and lightning-fast reflexes, was a force to be reckoned with on the court. Charlotte, her steadfast friend and teammate, brought her own brand of tenacity and skill to the game, forming a formidable duo that struck fear into the hearts of their opponents.

Their training sessions were intense yet rewarding, with each drill and exercise pushing them to their limits and honing their skills to perfection. Under the watchful eye of their coach, they practiced their serves, digs, and blocks with precision and focus, determined to elevate their game to new heights.

As they took a break between drills, Gabriela and Charlotte found themselves catching their breath on the sidelines, their laughter echoing through the gymnasium.

"Phew, that was intense," Charlotte remarked, wiping sweat from her brow with a towel.

Gabriela nodded in agreement, a satisfied smile playing on her lips. "But it's worth it. We're getting better every day."

Charlotte chuckled, nudging her friend playfully. "Yeah, thanks to your killer spikes. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm playing with a human cannon."

Gabriela grinned, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. "Hey, what can I say? I aim to impress."

Their banter was interrupted by the arrival of their coach, who called them back onto the court for their next drill. As they resumed their training, Gabriela and Charlotte pushed each other to new heights, their teamwork and camaraderie shining through with every pass and set.

After the session had ended and they had bid farewell to their teammates, Gabriela and Charlotte lingered behind, savoring the sense of accomplishment that came with a hard day's work.

"You know, Gabriela, I've been meaning to ask you something," Charlotte said, her tone hesitant yet curious.

Gabriela arched an eyebrow, intrigued. "What's on your mind?"

Charlotte hesitated for a moment before plunging ahead. "Well, it's about Trent. Do you...do you like him? Without a joke this time. "

Gabriela's cheeks flushed crimson, caught off guard by her friend's question. "I knew I shouldn't have told you that I liked him once upon a time. But now most seriously, no joke, I only see Trent as a friend."; Gabriela replied to her friend with a serious and cold voice. It was because Gabriela really meant what she was saying. She really liked Trent but it just flew away after growing up. Charlotte smiled lightly. She knew when her best friend was lying, and she wasn't lying this time.

Charlotte keeps teasing Gabriela that she likes Trent, but it's just a joke. They both knew that nothing would ever happen between Gabiela and Trent.

"Trent actually invited me to his game."; Gabiela said to Charlotte as they walked towards the dressing room.
"Really? And are you going?"; Charlotte asked.
"Of course, I have to support him. By the way, I haven't watched the English national team play for a long time anyway."; Gabriela answered.