background story

Trent Alexander-Arnold and Gabriela Pierrelle have been friends since childhood. The famous boy from Liverpool fc and the face from the cover of Liverpool women's volleyball club are very close, and have been close for as long as they know each other. Ever since Gabriela and her younger sister Antonella moved away from their parents, Trent and Gabriela lived closer, just a few minutes from each other. 20+ years of knowing each other made them inseparable. You could see Gabriela at most of Trent's matches, but also Trent at most of Gabriela's matches. It tells you how much they support each other.

Trent wanted to play for Liverpool FC from an early age, and Gabriela always believed that he would succeed and was his biggest supporter.

Gabriela started playing volleyball purely for fun, but it grew into something much bigger. When she started playing volleyball professionally, she met her current best friend, Charlotte Black. Charlotte became a key part of the young volleyball player's life. Trent and Charlotte also became pretty good friends. The three supported each other as much as they could. Trent and Gabriela remained best friends until the end. Although Charlotte used every opportunity to tease them that they would end up together one day. Trent and Gabriela are always denied this. When she was younger, about fifteen years old, Gabriela had a huge crush on Trent. But, of course, she never admitted it, and as she grew up, that liking for Trent completely disappeared.

Trent made many friends in Liverpool FC and the England national team, but Gabriela remained special to him forever. She always had a special place in his heart. One of the friends Trent found was Jude Bellingham. Gabriela became quite close to him, especially since he started dating her younger sister Antonella. The group of five became very close and started hanging out quite a bit. Although Jude played for Real Madrid, he used every moment he could to hang out with his friends and girlfriend.

Although they are all very busy, they always find time for each other, especially Trent and Gabriela. Although they are mostly busy due to training and Gabriela's studies, they spend every Sunday having coffee in their favorite cafe. Trent also constantly takes the opportunity to pick Gabriel up from her classes, even though it's only a 15 minute walk to her house.

 Trent also constantly takes the opportunity to pick Gabriel up from her classes, even though it's only a 15 minute walk to her house