Chapter 2: Alolan Deity Surprise

The next day has arrived, Niku was cooking breakfast for himself and a few of his Pokemon he brought him but sent some back for reasons. Niku looked at the time seeing it was time to visit the school so he headed outside with Eevee jumping on his shoulder ready to head out. Niku and Eevee were enjoying the scene walking when all of a sudden.

Eevee: Eevee!

Niku: Hmm? What's up?

Niku looked in the direction where Eevee was look and saw Lana and her Popplio, as it was blowing large bubbles.

Niku: Wait that's Lana.

Lana heard footsteps o see Niku and Eevee walking to her.

Lana: Oh, Niku. Alola.

Niku: Looks like you've been busy making balloons.

Lana: Yeah, were practicing. This is our spot.

Niku: What do you mean by that?

Lana: This is where I met Popplio. Popplio was being bullied and left her exhausted. She was deeply hurt and I didn't want her to hate humans. So I chose her to be my partner.

Niku looked down at the Eevee and Popplio but with Eevee standing still looking at Ppplio wanting to play with her but she turned her head ignoring her.

Niku: Must've been hard for her to endure that pain. Almost to how I met Eevee.

Lana: Really?

Niku: Yeah... Eevee was with me every step of the way. She never left my side since then...

Lana: What happend with her?

Niku had memories of that day and looked away with sadness.

Niku: That's something that you don't need to know.
Lana: Oh, sorry I didn't mean to...

Niku: No, no, it's fine. So what are you trying to do with those huge balloons?

Lana: To ride inside it?

Niku: Is that so?

Lana: I have a dream. I want to enter a gigantic balloon, and go into the sea... Go anywhere and everywhere... If i do that, I'm sure I can meet some deep sea Pokemon nobody has seen before. And what I saw yesterday was a good example.

Niku: Well now, a nice dream there. I get the feeling that is a dream only you can accomplish. So good luck to you Lana.

Lana: Thank you. But what about Niku? Do you have any dream?

Niku: Honestly, I dont have any dream or goals. I already completed my where I'm from. I just do things to pass time and get stronger at the same time. Still learning and adventuring.

Lana: Oh ok, It must be easier for you not to have much on your plate. Wait... Oh no we gotta get to the school.

Niku: Ok but why are you in such a rush? I'm not a student. I'm just a spectator.

Lana was giving Niku a pouting look, but she grabbed his hand but Niku let it go and she was surprised.

Niku: Hand's off understand.

Lana: Sorry, sorry! Come on you'll miss the event.

Niku: What event?

Timeskip

As Lana and Niku went to the school property, suddenly the sounds of party poopers and confetti came out and Niku wasn't surprised.

Everyone: Alola Surprise!

Niku: Huh? What's all this about?

Eevee: Vee..-_-

Mallow: It's about time you got here.