Chapter 15: The Abandoned Dragon

Niku and his Pokemon were outside relaxing after training for hours. His Pokemon spread out around the island and Niku walking on the sand with Eevee beside him. The Pokemon School was going well, in the past few days the school at a visit from a man know as Olulu, who is a pitcher in a game called Pokemon Base.

The students even had a day where they temporarily trade their partners with others just so they can have a better understanding of the nature of different Pokemon. Kukui asked Niku for a favor and he went along with it. Kukui asked him to look after Lillie's Snowball and Ash's Pikachu, while Lillie is with Eevee and Ash is with his Vulpix. Both Pokemon really had a great time joining Niku and meeting his Pokemon. He cooked food for them and even helped them train some more. Ash's Pikachu was already strong enough but Snowball managed to learn new moves like Icy Wind and Aurora Beam.

Snowball and Pikachu can see the bond Niku had with his Pokemon and how he treats them. Snowball clings alot to him and Pikachu climbs on his shoulder. After the exchange was over, everyone saw Eevee got along with Lillie by jumping on her shoulder. Lillie then rushed over to hug Niku for giving her the confidence for succeed. As for Vulpix, it would seem it has learned a new move Fire Spin. It would seem like Vulpix is getting stronger as well and Niku might have plans for it.

Days have passed and it is now nighttime. Niku went to travel at night with Eevee beside him. He wanted to check a small area called Kala'e Bay. Walking through a cave and can see a small island.

Niku: Hmmm. Not much to look around here.

Eevee: Vee.

As the two got further they heard the sound of something like there is a fight going on.

Niku: That sound. Come on let's go!

Eevee: Vee!

Niku and Eevee ran over to the sound and can see a bunch of Bagon rounding up and what they're doing is beating up a young Pokemon.

Niku: What are those Bagon doing?! They look like there hurting something!

Niku looked closely and can see another Bagon but this one is a different color.