Chapter 16: The Island Whisperer

After Niku caught Shelgon and got a Z Crystal, he has been spending many days and nights perfecting his Pokemon's moves and made plans for future battles. Right now, today is the day he is gonna head over to Akala Island. Professor Kukui sent note to Niku that his class is heading over there as well and invited him as well. He agreed to join and so he decided to make a few trades and bring a few items and is ready for the next adventure. Niku has made it to the school and talked with everybody about what to expect and what could be there.

Niku: Glad were finally going to Akala Island right, Eevee?

Eevee: Eevee!

Suddenly, Niku heard something running towards them, and quickly grabbed Ash, jumping back to avoid being hit by a rampaging Tauros.

Ash: Ah, thanks...!

Niku: Sure thing.

The Tauros that almost tackled them, it stopped in it's tracks by Kiawe's Charizard. The Tauros's trainer and Kiawe ran up to them.

Trainer: Calm down, Tauros!

Kiawe: Charizard, keep restraining it like that.

Charizard: Char!

Then the rest of the class ran outside as well.

Niku: Wonder what caused Tauros to act like this?

Kiawe: Charizard startled Tauros when it landed.

Lana: That stirred it into a rage.

Then suddenly, a Midday Lycanroc lands between Charizard and Tauros, seperating them.

Ash: Whoa... It's a Lycanroc!

Rotom Dex: A Midday Form one.

As the Tauros was getting ready to charge, everyone hears a voice.

???: Alola!

Everyone: Huh?

???: Don't be so angry! There, there...

The woman walks up to the Tauros and quickly calms it down.

???: Good Pokemon!

Everyone but Niku was surprised to see this.

Everyone but Niku: What?!

???: There... There, there...

Ash: Amazing...

Pikachu: Pika!

Mallow: So cool!

Sophocles: I wonder who she is.

Lana: It doesn't seem like someone who works here but...

The woman walks up to Charizard and starts petting it.

???: And you did a good job restraining it, Charizard. You have the kind of commanding presence I expected.

Kiawe then walks up to the woman.