Chapter 4: Lillie's Egg-Xhilarating Challenge

The scene takes place at the Pokemon School, the students were chatting and laughing while the Pokemon and were playing around. But for Niku and Eevee, Niku is sitting near a wall with Eevee on his lap napping not really wanting to play but stay with it's trainer. All of sudden, Togedemaru was acting hyper and energetic and bashing into everyone while Niku was calm about it.

Togedemaru was rolling over to Niku and Eevee, when Eevee sensed it coming and jumped up but Niku turned sideways and it missed him. Eevee was near Lillie, but she flinched and so Mallow went over to Lillie and help her out.

Mallow: Lillie!

Eevee landed on the floor and ran back to Niku. Togedemaru was only making things worse and slammed into Pikachu, and knocking multiple books.

Ash: Are you alright Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika...

Togedemaru continued on being hyper.

Niku: Hey Sophocles, don't just stand there, do somehting about this!

Sophocles: Sorry, but there is no stopping it.

Niku:...-_-... Gee thanks...

Lillie: Thank you very much Mallow.

Mallow: Don't sweat it.

Sophocles: Sorry... I'll make sure to lecture Togedemaru about this...

Ash: Oh yeah, that's right, you can't touch Pokemon...

Niku looked over Lillie.

Niku: We'll that explains everything.

Lillie: I can touch them! It is just that I require a logically sound reason for why I should want to do so, but if I do have one, I should be able to touch them!

Niku:...-_-... You probably have found one yet have you?

Lana: She hasn't touched any since she first came to the school.

Lillie then looked down disheartened.

Lillie: That is correct...

Kiawe: You shouldn't push yourself.

Ash: Yeah. You'll be able to touch them eventually, dont worry.

Lillie: That... That is correct, is it not...?

Kukui: You guys all here?

Everyone looked to see Kukui walking in.

Niku: Hey, what's up?

Kukui: We're going to the Principal's office. Principal Oak has a special class for you.

Everyone: Special Class?

Niku: Wait? Oak? Could it be...?

Later

After heading over to Principal Oak's office, they see him standing at his desk expecting them.

Principal Oak: Oh! I've been waiting for you visiTamanta, Mantain.

Niku...-_-... Wait, what?

Lana: You'll get used to it.

Niku:...-_-... I doubt that highly.

The Principal pulled out two eggs and, a white one and a red one.

Niku: Pokemon Eggs huh.

Eevee: Vui?

Principal Oak: The red one is the one Ash brought from Kanto. And the other one was found in Lanakila Mountain the other day.