Chapter 19: Currying Favor and Flavor

A couple days have passed after Niku defeated Magmortar. Niku was going over what he done so far and made a decision.

Niku: I think it's time I get another Z Crystal and I think the Grass one should be around somewhere Akala Island.

Eevee: Eevee.

???: So you're looking for another Z Crystal?

Niku: Huh?

Eevee: Vee?

Niku looked back to see Olivia.

Niku: Oh, Alola, Olivia.

Olivia: Alola! So you're searching for the Grassium Z Crystal, right?

Niku: Yeah, I got the Waterium and Firium Z, the Grassium has caught my eye recently and want to look for.

Olivia's eyes widened after hearing what he earned

Olivia: (He found two Crystals already and is ready to get a third one. He just might have what it takes to face the grand trial). Hehe... We'll Niku if you want to look for the Grassium Z, I can help you with that.

Niku: Really? Wait, is there a catch for this?

Olivia: Very perceptive. Yes, there are some ingredients I want you to look for and then I'll show you to where the Z Crystal is located.

Niku: Well, if that's what it takes to find it. I'm in then. What do you think Eevee?

Eevee: Eevee!

Olivia: Great, well I tell you what you need to do!

Later

Niku walked out of the Pokemon Center with Eevee. He carried three cards in his hand and can see three ingredients.

 He carried three cards in his hand and can see three ingredients

Niku: Let's see here. What we need to find is a Mago Berry, Revival Herbs and a Miracle Seed. They don't look so hard to locate, good thing she gave us a small map to locate them. Well, let's get to it.

 Well, let's get to it

Eevee: Vee!

Niku ran forward to search and Olivia came out to see him leave.

Olivia: We shall see what he does to get to the last ingredient.