Chapter 22: Kanto Expedition

Currently within the class, Principal Oak was telling everyone about the 20th anniversary of the Pokemon School. He personally invited Niku and so he agreed.

Principal Oak: Now, it's been decided to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Pokemon School, a special extracurricular lesson is going to be helDangoro, Gantle, Gigalith!

Ash: "Special"?!

Niku: 20 years. That's an impressive record.

Mallow: Does that mean we get to go somewhere really amazing?

Kukui: We'll be going to the Kanto Region!

Everyone other than Niku and Ash: Wow!

Ash: Aw, it's just Kanto...?

Niku: ...-_-... I was there not too long ago.

Kiawe: Ash, you come from Kanto, don't you?

Ash: Yeah...

Sophocles: The famous Professor Oak has a lab there too, right?

Principal Oak: He does indeed. And I want to have you visit my cousin Professor Oak's lab and get a real eyeful of Kantonian Pokemon.

Kukui: That's not all, either. Also, we have some special guests help you tackle something that can't be done here.

Niku: "Special guests"?

Mallow: Something that can't be done in Alola?

Kukui: You'll have to wait and see.

Ash: Ooh!

Kiawe and Sophocles: Sounds fun!

Girls: Indeed!

Timeskip

After being told they would be traveling to Kanto for extracurricular lessons, everyone got into a plane and flew over. After a few hours flight, they finally arrived, walking into the terminal.

Ash: We're here!

Mallow: I hope we get to see a Vileplume!

Lana: And a Seadra too.

As Lillie and Niku were walking out, Lillie noticed Snowball not looking so well.

Lillie: Oh?

Cloud: Something wrong, Lillie?

Lillie: Snowball doesn't look to well... Oh dear...

Niku: We should take it to a Pokemom Center.

???: Oh? Would you mind if I take a little look at that Vulpix? I'm a Pokemon Doctor intern, you see.

Niku and Lillie looked over and saw a man with tan skin and medical bag.

Niku: Oh really?

Lillie: It suddenly became like this after we disembarked the plane.