Rosier Manor - April 2nd

It was 7.00 am on a Monday, the mid-July summer heat entering through the closed windows, even then struggling to fight against the cold diminuer of the mansion. It was a peaceful morning, to say the least. The sweet sound of birds singing in the gardens, and the sight of a kaleidoscope of butterflies alone, were enough to show that. Inside the estate, on the Northern corner, Darius Rosier, was in his study looking through some documents, humming to himself as he took a swig of a drink in a goblet, wine no doubt.

On the opposite corner, the Southern corner, calmness could be seen all around as, Cordelia Rosier, wife of Darius Rosier, drank her morning tea from a fancy teacup, while reading, 'Darkest of Creatures in Existence', dwelling on the calmness before it was broken.

Moving to the East, in the corner of a hallway on some floor of the gigantic estate was a room. A room that got the most sunlight, and the freshest of air. Inside, there was a roomy, enchanted, enclosure, holding prison for a family of 5, sleeping ragdoll cats, the Rosier family kept. Being one of the most understanding, toleratable and less active animals that, Cordelia approves of.

However, the West corner would be the corner would be the corner that would attract anyone's attention. Axel one of the visitors that would dread to see the estate itself would have the curiosity to move the the west corner, for in that corner slept the Heiress of the Rosier family. A frame of innocence, and beauty. Though beautiful she was, innocence would be furthest away from what her mother would describe her as. True, that she was kind and sweet and helpful in nature, something she got from, god knows where, -knowing her parents-, but everyone is thankful for that all the same, to see a caring girl be produced out of 2 pureblood supremacists.

Moving back to the Southern corner, Cordelia counted the minutes, as to when hell would rise. Just as she passed the 10mins marker, she thought that the little devil would be awake late today, this one day, she would have peace, but alas Lady Magic had other plans,

Footsteps sounded as someone raced down the stairs, passing the library, from the 6th floor bedroom, 2 floors down, to Darius' study room.

'Great.'

"The 'Little Devil' has awoken", Cordelia muttered to herself as she, unwillingly stood, her velvet black dress flowing behind her as she made her way to the 1st floor where the family dining room was.

The 'family' dining room was dark, to say the least with black wood linings and dimly light candles. Axel with the morning sunlight beaming in the room was as dark as any other day. Inside the room was a small table with 6 chairs, sitting opposite one another. This was of course one of the many dining rooms you would find in the manor. One of them was the dining room, used for when special gatherings and festivities were being held in the estate which was on the 2nd floor, next to the Ball Room which was the venue for festivities and celebrations. Another, which was smaller than the one used for festivities but bigger than the family dining room, was used for when guests or family members gathered for family reunions and such.

Making her way to a door, hidden away from prying eyes, was the kitchen bustling with small creatures, in ragged clothing, moving from one place to another as they prepared the food, careful not to bump into the mistress, were house elves. The Rosier estate was very much known for having the most house elves among other families. Though nobody has seen the condition of the elves seeing as, it was their favour to not be seen by other wizards than the Rosiers, the community never knew what the elves were treated like, they assume the worst and leave it at that. Everyone knew of the power they had and knew better than to question their intentions. Though the community assumes the worst, the Rosiers have no business in terrorising and/or mistreating the house elves, which does not mean they didn't, it just meant that they minded their own as long as nothing happened. The house elves were aware of this and respected the wizarding family as not many families do this. Many just torture the elves for their entertainment while this particular family had no use in it.