Rosier [1st Attempt] - April 12th

Blaise had been waiting for his turn to be sorted into his Hogwarts house. After a brief moment of anticipation, the Sorting Hat finally yelled out, "Slytherin!" and the entire house erupted into cheers.Blaise took his place next to Theo, completing the seating arrangement of Draco, Theo, and Blaise in front, and Cordelia, Daphne, and another girl opposite them respectively. However, their introductions were interrupted by a girl named Daisy Willows, who introduced herself in an annoyingly high-pitched voice that grated on Cordelia and Theo's nerves and made Draco uncomfortable.Daphne attempted to introduce herself, but Daisy's incessant chatter made it difficult for anyone else to speak. Finally, Cordelia sighed and began the introductions. As they all introduced themselves, they could hear the unspoken thoughts of each other, a silent agreement to stick together in the face of Daisy's overwhelming presence. "Cordelia. Heiress to the Royal and Ancient house of Rosier"[A/N: I thought that being from a French-originated family, their title might change from the one in Britain so... No hate please]"Draco. Heir to the Noble House of Malfoy""Theodore Jr. Heir to the Enchanting and Ancient house of Nott"[A/N: The Nott's being a French-originated family as well, thought that they should have the same title... No hate please]"Blaize. Heir to the Noble House of Zabini"As Daisy approached the group of five purebloods, she exclaimed, "It's great to meet you. I'm sure we'll be great friends. Ohh~ I'm so excited. Did you know..." She continued to chatter away, not sparing a glance at the group. The purebloods exchanged a look of surprise as Daisy's energy level seemed to be off the charts. Theo, using his legilimency abilities, commented, "Wow. That is a lot of energy for someone." Meanwhile, Daphne, Draco, and Blaise stared at Daisy with a baffled expression while Theo and Cordelia maintained a deadpan expression. Daphne rolled her eyes at Cordelia and pushed her face to the side with an annoyed look as Professor McGonagall clicked her spoon on her glass goblet.Clearing her throat, Professor McGonagall demanded the attention of the students, and Headmaster Dumbledore stood up. "Your attention please," he said. "Let the feast... begin." Waving his arms, food started to appear on the tables, and the hall was filled with chatter as students engaged in striking conversations with each other while enjoying the delicious meal.Cordelia's POVAs I sat at the dinner table, I scanned the dishes for the beef casserole, which looked delicious. After filling my plate with the savoury meal, I noticed that Daphne was sitting next to a girl who was loud and obnoxious. Wanting to save my friend from any discomfort, I decided to strike up a conversation with the girl and divert her attention away from Daphne.I turned towards her and asked, "So, Willows. What's your cover and magic core?" I hoped that this question would pique her interest and steer her away from bothering Daphne. "Well, I don't know what my magic core is," she said hesitantly, "but if you mean like the wand core, it's-" Before she could finish her sentence, Theo interrupted her and clarified, "We mean your magical core, as in asking if you're Dark, Light, or Grey. And what is your status?"The girl, whose name was Daisy, didn't seem at all bothered by Theo's interruption and replied nonchalantly, "My mom and dad are normal. My dad almost left me after some teacher came and told them I was a witch after I got my letter. He stormed out of the house and came back hours later after realizing he couldn't live without his precious wife and child." She continued eating her food, seeming completely unfazed by the revelation she had just shared.As I listened to her anecdote, I couldn't help but wonder if Daisy was a muggle-born or something else entirely. The dinner conversation was certainly taking an interesting turn.