➤𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Carnellia De Amaryllis was the Princess of The Amaryllis Kingdom, being the Daughter of the King and Queen. They decided to marry off to the Obelian Empire's Prince.

As if Luck was on their side, the got their one and only child to be engaged to Crown Prince , Anastacius De Alger Obelia. They Left Carnellia to live with The Royal Family of Obelian.

They want a Daughter as their heir,the only benefit they got was their granchild who will be the next ruler of Obelia. That will make their kingdom powerful.

Unfortunately after three years of Carnellia's engagement, Anastacius cheat
On her with his brother's Fiance Penelope Judith. However, this didn't affect Carnellia that you much as her heart belonged to Claude De Alger Obelia.

Claude did love Penelope but he loved Carnellia more. He didn't persue Carnellia at first because of their engagement even they were aware of each other's feelings. Fortunately for them,since Anastacius has chosen Penelope as his Empress, Carnellia is Available. So Claude requested for Carnellia to be Engaged to him, to their luck the Emperor agreed.

Claude and Carnellia after 2 years of engagement got married and from then on Carnellia was known to be Carnellia De Alger Obelia.

Claude and Carnellia were happy together in the end...

For now