┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓

Ambrosia always love picking flowers growing up, especially pink roses. Her father gave her a garden near her palace full of pink roses. Ambrosia always adore the color pink as it reminds it of her mother's hair.

Aruis was helping her pick out a Boquet of flowers. As Ambrosia wanted to visit Diana in the Ruby Palace. She knew Diana was lonely, Diana being her fathers favorite concubine. Almost all of the residents of the Ruby Palace got jealous of Diana.

Ambrosia can perfectly see how they glare at Diana, in past she didn't notice this but now she did.

"Come on Meli and Aruis! Sia wants to Lady Diana!" Ambrosia announce to get their attention.

Melissa, Aruis and the Guards assigned to Her escorted her to the Ruby Palace. All of the people greeted her, giving her their best fake smiles, while she knew they all are suck ups and want her favor for her father.

Melissa knocked on the door as Ambrosia had her hands full of Pink roses. "Lady Diana, Princess Ambrosia is here to Visit" she announced.

It took a awhile for the doors to opened but Ambrosia already had a hunch on why...

The door opened to a smiling Diana"Blessings to the Star of the Obelian Empire "she greeted and bowed. While Diana was bowing Ambrosia saw traces of familiar mana lingering around.

'Papa's like a teenager haysss'

" hello Lady Diana! Sia wanted you to have these"Ambrosia handed out all the roses she had picked up.

"Thankyou Sia! " Diana smiled,that afternoon she spend time with Diana and drew some pictures together. Ambrosia missed having to bond with her, this time she'll try to spend time with her more in the future with Athy!.

They were currently have tea time, specifically Lippe tea from Siddiona, Ambrosia wanted some cupcakes but they were to far , Diana notice this gave it to her.

"Thankyou mama!"

Everyone in the room suddenly became quiet, no one dared speak. Ambrosia suddenly realized that she called Diana mama....

She was shocked herself if she remembered correctly she had never called Diana mama, only lady as a sign of respect to people older than her.

"Uhh, sorry Sia Didn't mean to! Sia onl-" Ambrosia was cut off when Diana hugged her tightly. "It's okay Sia! I'm glad you it that way..."

Diana knows the hardships of the little Princess, everyone knows what happened before The Emperor's ascension. The little Princess saw the death of her Mother and Grandmother at a young age.

Diana felt tears on her dress,she also heard small sniffles.

Ambrosia hadn't had a mothers embrace for so long since her mother's death , she sees Diana as a mother figure and has given her warmth made her cry. Don't get Ambrosia wrong, yeah she has Melissa... But she saw Melissa as a big sister. Diana's presence was different.

"It doesn't matter if we're not related, I'll treat you as my own"

They both enjoyed each other company for awhile not breaking the embrace and no one try to interfere the two.

Ever since that little interaction , it looks her Father and Diana didn't hide their relationship anymore. Of course Ambrosia accepted them, after all she already knew and has already accepted them.

They were currently having tea time together and Ambrosia noticed her mother figure to be glowing and Diana notice it.

"Do you need something Sia? "

"Mama your glowing!" She replied and Diana chuckled. Claude couldn't contain his smile.

"Papa! Did you teach mama magic!" This made Claude chuckle.

"No... I think it's time to her Diana" Claude told his lover and of course Diana smile grew wider.

Ambrosia had a hunch of what their happiness is about and she needs Diana to confirm it..

"Sia your gonna be a big sister!"

Ambrosia smiled and jump off her seat to hugged Diana.

It looks like Athanasia will be here in a few months and now Ambrosia is ready to save both Diana's and Athanasia faiths.