┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙖 was currently in front of her father in the Garnet Palace.

"Father you can't just make me not see my sister!" Ambrosia exclaimed, as she just found out that she is now forbidden to even teleport to the Ruby Palace.

"Ambrosia, I'm telling you as not only your father but also your Emperor. To not go and teleport or visit the Ruby Palace!" Claude told his daughter who did not expect to glare at him.

With that Ambrosia ran off with all her guards and maids following her to the Emerald Palace.

"I cannot believe he would lock me up in the Palace again!" Ambrosia paced back in fort as Aruis watched while munching on cookies.

"Again?" He questioned his playmate.

"Huh?" Ambrosia stopped what she was doing confused.

"You said, you can't believe he locked you you in the palace again? When did this happen?"

"Ehhh! Did I said that?I didn't even notice. No! I must have said it wrong" Ambrosia didn't even why she said that because before her never locked her up. I mean before her father just distracted her so much that she didn't meet Athanasia early.

"Besides the point! I forbidden to use my magic and now my father threatened you not help me!"

"It's ok Sia, you find away!" He encouraged.

Unfortunately she didn't find away, her security got tighter. Making mages get involved to stop her...

Five years later

Ambrosia who was now nine years old was currently in the throne room next to her father as nobles come and go for request with the emperor.

She so bored!

She knows this important to learn as she is the heir of the Obelia empire. She doesn't like the greedy eyed nobles.

One noble even offered an engagement idea between Princess and Duke Floyen's child. As he said it would beneficial for the Empire.

"Do you wish to die?" Claude gave a chilling glare to the noble as he Cowered in fear.

'Ugggh! Duke Regis! I had a huge crush on him in my first life! I mean I still do! Maybe? But...'

'There seem to be something stopping me to agree...'

"Felix tell them I will be not taking audiences for this day" Claude ordered his childhood friend.

"Of course your majesty" he bowed and left for awhile.

"It seems to be a good day for a walk papa!" Ambrosia suggested to get father which he hummed.

"Very well..."

Once Felix came back he escorted the two royals on a walk. Until Claude stopped on his tracks, which made Ambrosia and Felix stopped.