┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

Ambrosia is the Daughter of Claude and Carnellia De Alger Obelia. Was born before her Father started a rebellion against her Uncle Anastacius De Alger Obelia.

She grew up love by her Father, and was still loved even when her supposedly half sister Jennette Margarita came to the Picture. She is kind hearted just like her mother, she was one of the people who cared for Athanasia who was known as the Forgotten Princess,born from Her Father and Lady Diana.

She did hate her father for trying to hide the existence of her younger sister. Fortunately for Claude she didn't stayed mad for too long.

In the Events of the Lovely Princess Ambrosia or was better known as Sia by her family, was Assassinated. Her soul was still wandering around and she saw what happened to Athanasia,she was framed for poisoning their Sister Jennette.

There was nothing she could do she was already dead, she couldn't help her sister. At the end she was blinded by a bright light and as if the whole world shifted.

Until...

A piercing cry of a baby echoed in the entire Emerald Palace where Claude and Carnellia currently reside in.

A baby girl with pink hair was born,her cries brought joy to the men outside the room,she was finally here.

After the maids and the midwife clean Carnellia she hold her daughter in her arms crying tears of joy, she heard the door swing opened as the loved of her life entered the room.

Claude De Alger Obelia,he was having a mini panic attack from what Carnellia can observe. "Claude...come meet our Daughter..."

He walked and saw his Daughter in his beloved wife's arms "have you named her...?" He said softly.

Carnellia shook her head"i was hoping that you would name her" she said with a smile.

"Ambrosia..."

Carnellia smiled "that's a beautiful name..."

"That's a beautiful name"

'Huh'

'That voice...'

Ambrosia opened her eyes to be met with a familiar ceiling,her Jeweled eyes scan the room. It landed on her father...

'papa?'

He looked younger than usual...and how can he see her ,she's dead. Also she can't move her body.

She squirmed around trying to get up
"Oh my little one,why are you already fusing up..."she heard a woman giggle. Because of that Ambrosia looked up to the person who now she noticed holding her.

'mama?'

She looked at smiling woman,she also noticed how her hair was a mess,how sweaty she was. Ambrosia now understands.

Time has been reversed,but she wondered how?,she never learn magic. She didn't know why though?

This means she can try to fix things about her family. She can save the people she loves this time!

But she can help but forget something?
Eh maybe it not important...

"She stopped fusing because of your voice Lia..."Claude suddenly said,which made Carnellia laughed.

"She's picking favorites now,you need to up your game my love"Claude playfully rolled his eyes at his wife.

He then sat next to his family, Ambrosia gave them a huge smile. This made the couple fell for their baby.