┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

Ambrosia and her father sat at on the throne that was seated infront of the Stage.

"Blessings to the Sun and Star of The Obelian Empire" all the people greeted the father daughter royals.

Claude motioned for them to start , Ambrosia eyes sparkled as it started. She'll never forget how Diana dance at the Banquet even though there's only bits of her memory.

And speaking of the devil , Diana in all of her Glory finally showed up.

"Papa!look it's a fairy!"Ambrosia exclaimed to her father, Ambrosia looked at her father. He looked at Diana at awed as she dance.

Ambrosia knew what it meant, she couldn't never forget the day her father once again fell inlove. Ambrosia loves her mom but she knew Carnellia wouldn't want Claude to suffer all his life but the again....

Diana's fate, Ambrosia knew it all to well. But this she's determine to save Diana,with the help of her new friend Aruis. She'll save Diana and make sure Athanasia doesn't get forgotten by their father.

However Jennette will be a different story,she doesn't know why Jennette feels off when they met bet right now we don't need to think about that.

As she was lost in her thought she didn't notice her father walking towards Diana. Claude was mesmerized by the lady infront of him.

'oop there's goes cupid with his arrow' Ambrosia mentally said.

After that night its seem like Diana was frequently been summoned by the Emperor. Reasoning is because of the Princess Ambrosia as she like the Performance.

'i mean it's true i always love lady Diana's performance but papa we all know why frequently summon her'

As for now Diana and the Royal Duo had tea everytime Diana's performance would come to an end. This has been so frequent that Diana was asked to live in the Ruby Palace.

Diana had no choice but to comply she did enjoy the royal duo's company ,from that moment she live in the Ruby Palace and always bonding with the Two.

With Aruis and Ambrosia Aruis was currently in the Emerald Palace, he ofcourse snuck in as Ambrosia instructed.

"How hard is healing magic ?" Ambrosia asked the young warlock.

"Well it's a lot of mana and also depending on the injury or illness. Why you ask ?" The ravenette asked the Princess.

"Nothing,i just wanna learn it. That's all"Ambrosia didn't wanna tell her younger friend the truth.

"Well okay then, all you gonna do is focused on channeling your mana on the person and that's all. However it requires alot of mana control"With that Ambrosia nodded.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard and Ambrosia motion for Aruis to hide. Her father is overprotective and if he finds out there's been a boy in her room all hell will break loose. "Princess it's time for tea wit Lady Diana and Your Father" Melissa told the young Princess.

"Okay Meli!"Ambrosia shouted to the closed doors,she asked privacy from Melissa so that she practice with her friend.

Tea time with the Claude and Diana is a core memory to Ambrosia, she enjoyed there company. "Lady Diana! The tea from your homeland is delicious!" Ambrosia exclaimed.

"I'm glad you love it your highness..."Diana smiled but Ambrosia frown" Lady Diana call me Sia remember!"Ambrosia pouted and Diana looked at Claude for reassurance he simply nodded.

"Sorry Sia"Diana couldn't help but giggled at pouting little girl, she just wanted to squish her chubby cheeks.

"So Sia, how's your little playmate?"Claude suddenly announce and without thinking Ambrosia said"oh he's fun to play with!"

Silence filled the room as Sia process what just happened,she saw her father smirked.

Busted...

"Papa,how?-"Ambrosia knew she was being sneaky ,she even learn how to teleport to make it sneakier. She teleportation always works when snuck out in her past life to meet...

'Wait who did i meet before?'

Anyways Ambrosia shooked her head and looked at her father "i have my ways Sia"

"Papa please can Aruis be my official playmate he's like a baby brother to me please" Ambrosia gave her father puppy dog eyes that made Diana melt from the cutenes.

Claude stared at his daughter and sighed, he can't say no....

Ofcourse Ambrosia knew her Father couldn't say no,this is the same tactic she use in their past life when she wanted to go shopping.

"Fine...the young warlock can be your playmate..."

With Aruis and Ambrosia finally they don't have to sneak around anymore, they can just say that Aruis is entertaining the Princess with magic.

"You really see me as your baby brother?"Aruis asked the Princess who was currently eating sweets infront of him.

"Yeah?"

"We're both four!" Come to think of it they both don't act like four years old. No one of them questioned as that both are known to prodigies.

"Im more mature than you..."

Aruis stayed quiet and he than ate some cookie's,his emerald eyes shined."what your parents never bake cookies before?"

Silence filled the room, Ambrosia waited for a response." My Mom died and my father didn't know i exist..."This made Ambrosia heart cracked.

She then remember her younger half sister Athanasia,she also had a somewhat same story. But there father just made Athanasia felt like he doesn't know her existence.

"I'm sorry..."Aruis smile sadly

"It's okay..."