┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐

It's been 2 years since Ambrosia's birth, she relived the days and enjoying company with her parents in the Emerald Palace.

Ambrosia can't help but wonder what's the things she can't remember?she remember things from her past life but it's a little blurry.

She doesn't want to think about that now,she will be visiting her grandmother, Eleanor with her mother. Her father is with Felix training somewhere.

'Papa,why are you so busy this days...'

Ambrosia and her mother walked the halls of the Ruby Palace, there were a lot of new concubines.'Uncle always have brand new ones...but doesn't he have Aunt Penelope?'Ambrosia thought.

Ambrosia looked at her mother, she seemed to be uncomfortable so Ambrosia help her mom's hand as they finally got to their destination.

"gwandma!"Ambrosia shouted in glee as she knocked at the door."Sia,you know you don't need to shout..."

"Sowwy mama"Carnellia sighed as she knocked on the door "come in..." a voice said weakly.

Ambrosia and her Mother entered the room, she ran next to her grandmother's bed."gwandma!"she said and hugged her.

"Hello little Sia and Hello Carnellia" Eleanor greated.

"Hello mother"Carnellia greeted her mother in-law.

"gwandma,i drew a bwunch of dwawings fwor ywu"Ambrosia gave some drawings she was carrying to her grandmother. Eleanor praised her granddaughter's drawings. Everytime Ambrosia would make them she would always cherish and collect them in a box so she could looked at them when she's lonely.

Ambrosia,in her past life was oblivious of her grandmother's state of health but now that's she reborn she tried to make the best of it. Ever since she got reborn,she doesn't have a plan yet...

It's really hard for her to make a plan when her memory of her past life are like a puzzle she has to put together. This frustrated Ambrosia,she hates that she can't remember them. She was hoping she could change somethings to better the future.

But there are things you can't change...even how hard we try. You can't change everything...

Suddenly the door flung open and a bunch of Royal came in, then her Uncle Walked in the Room, Anastacius De Alger Obelia."interesting the family's all here-"he cut himself off when didn't noticed Claude.

"Well,we still have the mother,the wife and lastly the daughter"he looked at us, Ambrosia had a bad feeling. When Anastacius drew his sword Carnellia stood infront of Ambrosia and Eleanor in a protective stance.

'that sword...' suddenly Ambrosia winch in pain .her head suddenly hurt. Memories of this moment suddenly came in. She doesn't wanna remember anymore. This was the thing she forgotten,she hold her trying to stop them.

Eleanor hold her grandmother in her arms as she sense her discomfort. She only prayed that her daughter in law's magic will be strong enough.

Carnellia's got her hands ready just encase Anastacius strike."Carnellia De Amaryllis...is such a beautiful name isn't it,then your last name became De Alger Obelia.such a fitting last name" Anastacius said but Carnellia stayed quiet.

Anastacius strike the sword towards Carnellia but she used magic to stopped it. "Please Emperor Anastacius your hatred for your brother must come to an end, killing the people he loves won't give you the satisfaction!"Eleanor said still holding a trembling Ambrosia.