┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑

Ambrosia was now 4 years old, it's been two years since her mother and grandmother's passing. Also the day when father ascend to the throne making him the Emperor and making her the Rightful heir to throne.

She still resides alone in the Emerald Palace the home of Prince and Princess of the Royal Family.As for her Father,he lived in the Garnet palace. They visit each other everyday which makes her less sad.

She is currently lying on the bed as she heard the door open. She didn't bother to looked who it was because her father's security for her Palace was strong. Anyone who have ill intentions to her will be killed instantly with the magical barrier.

"Princess, it's time for your visit with his Majesty."Melissa,one of Carnellia's old friend from her homeland was now her nanny. Melissa came to Obelia after hearing the fate of her beloved friend and request to be Ambrosia 's nanny. Which Claude agreed in the end with many trials that Melissa had to endure to gain the Emperor's trust.

"Okay Meli!"Ambrosia said in a cheery voice. Melissa brushed Ambrosia's pink hair as the other maids prepare her outfits.

Ambrosia walked with a 3 guards and Melissa,ever since her mother and grandmother died. Claude had upgraded her security, worrying to lose his one and only daughter.

Ambrosia finally made to her fathers garden for breakfast"hello papa~" Ambrosia said in a cheery voice."how are you Sia.."Claude said as he saw his daughter sat on the chair infront of him.

"Sia has been good!"Ambrosia answered as she got ready to eat her breakfast.

"Sia... Few weeks from now it will be 2 years since my ascension to the throne and..."Claude mentioned which made Sia stopped eating. Sia's Jeweled eyes were now focused on her father. She nows there will be a celebration, but also her 3 days before will be her grandmother's and mother's death anniversary.

Sia had seen the scene before in past life and it haunted her in this life. She didn't like talking about it , not even to anyone.
"I understand papa... it's a special day..."

That's the thing that Claude admired about his daughter,she was understanding. Deep down he knows her pain, at a young age she already saw bloodshed."we visit them tomorrow..."

When Sia heard that her Jeweled eyes sparkled and all the guards and maids who were near were blinded by the Princess joy.

The Next day came Ambrosia and Claude were on their was to the tomb of Carnellia's and Eleanor's. Ambrosia was holding a giant bouquet of flowers that her hair that she Inherited from her mother, A symbol of being part of the Royal Family of Amaryllis.

"Hello grandma and mama"Ambrosia said quietly as she placed the flowers near each tomb stone. Claude and Felix just watched quietly at the little princess.

Ambrosia just stared at tomb for who know how long ,Claude and Felix were patient at Ambrosia because they what's it like.

'sorry mama and grandma, I couldn't protect you for the second time.if i only remembered my lost memories i would've saved you...'

Ambrosia touched both of the tomb stones.

'but I'll try and save the people i love and once Athanasia is born. This time i will be ready, I won't let assassins stop me from saving my sister...'

'i'll study magic...just like you mama...'

With that they returned to the Palace with Claude carrying Ambrosia as Felix and Melissa followed behind.

Ambrosia is currently in the Library trying to find anything about mana so that she can control it.

'idiot to control mana you to remove distractions and make flow like water...'

"Huh?"Ambrosia called.

Ambrosia suddenly remembered some fragments of her memory, she doesn't know who told her that.

Since Ambrosia knows her memories were still foggy,she thought maybe she did have magic lessons?

So she tried to the instructions from the memory. She then place the book down, trying if she can lift it up with her Mana.

At first she was disappointed that nothing is happening,until it wiggled and she tried even harder. Finally it floated!

This was a start ,after this she needs to learn more.

So for the span of a few days she figure out away to escape the Emerald Palace without anyone knowing and she's been sneaking out to go the magicians of that resides in the Palace.

Ofcourse the Magicians we're all in a state of panic with the Princess orders. They don't want to be killed by the Emperor...

But a young boy with Emerald eyes and black hair stepped up to the challenge to help the young princess.

"ARUIS! I'm back"Ambrosia annouced her presence to the young warlock.

"Blessings to the Star of The Obelian Empire"Aruis greeted Ambrosia.

"Aruis i told you,you don't need to be formal... anyways teach me some spells again!"

Aruis nodded as he was excited to teach the Princess new things.

The day of the Royal Banquet the maids had gotten everything ready for the Princess. They bathe her and dress her up in a beautiful gown

And Ambrosia had a beautiful head piece that resembles roses on her head

Ambrosia walked out of the Palace with the guide of her maids.

Her father was standing near the carriage smiling at his daughter."hello papa Sia is here!"

"You look very nice this evening Sia...."
"Thankyou papa!"

The father - daughter duo went inside the Carriage on their way to the city of Obelia.

Today Obelia got freed from the Tyranny of the former Emperor Anastacius De Alger Obelia. A day to celebrate but deep down people knew the tragedy that follows...

But they tried to make it cheery for the only star of Obelia.

"Papa! I heard there will be people performing! I wanna watch!"Ambrosia exclaimed and Claude only hummed in response.

"Can we papa?"

"Sure"

'time to see Diana again '