┆★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I survived and currently being escorted to the Ruby Palace.i'm in shock that I met them early. Felix was the one escorting back to The Palace.

Then I saw a bunchc of maids panicking,must be worried about their sleeping princess missing.

"Princess!" 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹.

"𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦" 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

'𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰-'

𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘵𝘦.

"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴! "

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥.

𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘋𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 the first born Daughter of Claude De Alger Obelia. Also the favorite Daughter. From what I can remember she didn't care about Athanasia in the Lovely Princess, like her father she was like Claude stoic and cold.

Not until she met Jennette and they became one big happy family, unfortunately for Athanasia she didn't experience it.

But now Ambrosia didn't seem to be cold towards me, she seem welcoming for some reason.

Anyways, Athanasia met them when she 9, she was drawn to the lights from the celebration. Then that's when she met Claude with Ambrosia holding his hand.

In the end Athanasia was finally introduced to the Royal duo and now I met them at the age of 5

And now plans

Plan A: avoid anything that will get attention...

Yeah, I already screw that up..

Plan B: collect all lovelies and ran away with Lily

Or...

Plan C: Steal Ambrosia or Claude's heart like Jennette.

Plan B, well I left all of them at the Garner Palace so I can't fulfill that one.

Plan C, well i could give it a try...if I can't melt Claude's heart I'll try Ambrosia, Claude will not say no to the favorite...

Ambrosia's 𝙥𝙤𝙫