7

As zayyan said,raayan went near the wall and knelt down facing it.10 mins passed like this.jannat was looking at him from time to time.after a minute zayyan came from the bathroom and settled on the edge of the bed.

Jannat's POV:

Zayyan came and sat on the bed.i was looking at rayyan when suddenly zayyan called out his name.

Zayyan: come here!!!((Sternly)
Raayan came near zayyan and by looking at his face I could say that he is very scared. I just don't understand when he is this much scared of consequences then why does he do such things which lead him into trouble.my thought broke by zayyan's word.

Zayyan: jannat get me my belt from the cupboard.(Spoke sternly While glaring at rayyan).

Upon hearing about the belt, raayan eyes were full of tears and a sob escape from his mouth
(I wanted zayyan to punish him but not with belt.)I thought

I said: zai not with belt please.(Zayyan has hardly slapped him twice or thrice and now he wants to use a belt on him I can't let that happen, I thought)

Zayyan:don't try to save him .I will only get my belt.(He himself brought the belt from the cupboard)

Before I could say anything,I heard the sound of being hit with a belt.zayyan hit him with the belt. I am sure the hit was not hard but hard enough for a kid. rayyan started crying loudly.while.rubbing the spot where he got the hit.

Raayan:ahhhh!!! (Crying).

I immediately hug him.he embraced me and cried

Zayyan:what did I tell you not to misbehave and argue with anyone,I warned you many times.yes or no???

Rayyan:ye..s....baba (between his cries)

Zayyan:you forced me to hit you with belt.now If I get to know that you are misbehaving then it will not end with just one hit.understood??
Rayyan nods his head.

Zaayan:also you are not allowed to go outside or use phone.now go to your room and complete your homework before dinner.(Zayyan phone rang and he went to balcony to attend it)

Rayyan was still hugging me.i took him on my lap and sat on the bed. I wiped his tears but he was not ready to stop crying.

I said:rayu Mera bacha chup hojao..don't cry please.i will scold your baba okay don't cry...

Rayyan:mu...mumma,ba..ba hit me so ha..hardly it's pai..ning.(I rolled his pants up and saw his thigh were slightly pink)

I said:I will apply you the medicine okay then it will not pain..now stop crying baba...(I gave him water to drink and sent him to his room.)

I was sitting on the bed waiting for zayyan. I want to talk to him.after 5 mins he came inside the room.i was glaring at him.

Zayyan: what happen why are you looking at me like this???( Came near me)

I said:are you serious zayyan how could you hit him with a belt???he is just 9 zayyan.what is wrong with you??(I asked angrily)

Zayyan:so,you want me to let him get spoiled??

I said:i am not saying any such thing.i am just asking what was the need of hitting him with a belt??

Zaayan:it was needed jaana!!if we won't correct him today then he will become a brat.i don't want that to happen.i have warned him multiple times not to misbehave,but did he ever listen??no!!!but now he will think twice about the consequences before misbehaving.he should know that he just can't get away after misbehaving with anyone, specially you.

I nod my head in understanding because somewhere I also know that his words are true but what can I do, I didn't like him hitting rayyan with a belt.

I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch as it was 7:45.i also asked zayyan to wake innara up because of he will sleep for more longer then he won't sleep at night. at 8:30 I was done preparing my lunch.
I went to drawing room to see the father-daughter duo watching tv.i went to call rayyan and saahir for dinner.

In their room:

Saahir was lying on the bed and rayyan was completing his homework .I asked saahir to go down for dinner. I sat beside rayyan.i called his name and he looked at me.his eyes were having tears.i took him on my lap.

I said:don't shed more tears rayu!!

Rayyan:I am sorry mumma..(sadly)

I said:you know why you got hit today???

Rayyan:yes because I was misbehaving with you and baba have warned me multiple times not to misbehave.

I said: so you are going to apologise to your baba now for disobeying his words.. okay???

Rayyan:okay mumma.but baba is very angry will be forgive me???

I said: yes Mera bacha...baba can't stay angry with his Prince for longer time.ckme now lets go!!
We went to hall and everyone settled down to have dinner.

Zaayan:saahir your mumma was saying that you use phone and tv whole day.from tomorrow I don't want to see you using tv for more than one hour and phone is not allowed.

Saahir:okay baba( if it happened been any other day then would have argued but now that he knows his Baba's mood is not good he agreed,this boy is very clever,i thought)

During dinner,zayyan not for oncr looked at rayyan, or talked with him.

After dinner, the kids went to their room.i and zayyan were sitting on the sofa watching tv.suddenly rayyan came and sat on the couch.

I asked: what happen rayu?? Why are you not asleep yet!!(Zayyan was also looking at him. Rayyan sat beside him and hug him)

Raayan:I am sorry baba!!!(he cried while hugging zayyan) I know you are angry at me but please forgive me baba.....I am sorry for disobeying your words and misbehaving with mumma.

Zayyan make him look at him and said: last time also you apologised but again repeated so no need of apology.

Rayyan:please baba I won't repeat.if you want you can hit me more but please talk to me.

Zayyan:okay I forgave you now don't cry!!(He wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks)

Zayyan:I don't like hitting you but you forced me to do this.i hope you won't force me again to do this and behave like a good boy??

Rayyan:yes baba I will!!!

Zayyan:okay now go and sleep.. it's getting late...(He kissed rayyan s forehead and sent him to the room)

Jannat:that means you are regretting hitting him with belt.

Zayyan:I don't regret hitting him because he deserved that but I feel bad hitting him. I don't like tears in his eyes but what can I do??I Have to be strict with them!!!

Jannat:okay!!now lets sleep...I am feeling sleepy.....

Zayaan:yeah come ..wait I forget to tell you that tomorrow before lunch ammi is coming with bhai's family.

Jannat:that's good. I will make preparations accordingly but for now lets sleep.

Zayyan:today you are feeling very sleepy(teasingly)

Jannat:shut up(exits the drawing room and zayyan follows her)

They went to sleep..

Next update after 7 votes
Please comment🙏🙏