8

Next morning:

It's 10:00.everyone was having their breakfast.

Jannat:today your dadi and bade baba's family is coming so don't create any trouble okay. Don't fight with your cousins okay??

Trio:okay mumma.

Jannat:inaara drink your milk..

Inaara:mumma no milk.(Whined)

Jannat :inaara don't throw tantrums .you know that I won't let you go without drinking milk .so please drink it.

Inaara:mumma no please ...I will drink tomorrow!!!baba tell mumma I don't want to drink milk.

Zaayan was about to say something to jannat but she cuts him off and says

Jannat: zayyan don't you take her side.ask her to drink it before I scold her.

Zayyan:princess please drink it otherwise your mumma will scold us.you want your baba to get scolded by your mumma.

Inaara shakes her head as no.

Zayyan:come on then drink it.(Zayyan made her drink full glass of milk) Good girl!!

Saahir: baba  after breakfast can I please go to park???

Zayyan: yes you can go.

Jannat:go but come before your dadi comes.

(Rayyan was looking at her mother, wanting to go to park.looking at him,jannat understood.what he wants)

Jannat:zai let him also go the park.(Jannat whispered)

Zayyan:he is punished jaana..let him complete his punishment.

Jannat:zai please.

Zayyan:NO and please don't argue on this....(Sternly)

Jannat:fine!!( Annoyed)

After breakfast, saahir went to the park , innara was playing with her toys ,Zaayan went to his room to bring his laptop and rayyan was sitting on sofa with jannat.

Rayyan:mumma I also want to go outside.
(Sadly)

Jannat:I told your baba but he denied...

Zaayan came at settled opposite them.

Zayyan:rayyan did you complete your homework yesterday??

Rayyan: no baba,little is left.

Zayyan:go bring your books and do it now.

Rayyan:okay baba.(Raayan went to his room)

Jannat: zayyan you already punished him enough.i am not asking you to let him use the phone or laptop but let him go out to play.

Zayyan: Jannat I am not locking him inside the house.

(Raayan came along with his book and sat on the couch)

Zayyan: you want to go out and play???

Rayyan: no baba(scared thinking if he will say yes then his baba will get angry)

Zayyan: don't lie I know you want to go just say it...(Rayyan looked down)

Zayyan:just because I scold or punish you when you do something wrong doesn't mean that you have to be scared of me to ask for the permission.you should only be scared of me when you did something wrong.understood???

Rayyan:yes baba(smiling)you are the best baba... I love you.

Zaayan:love you too Mera bacha.now tell me you want to go to park???

Rayyan:yes baba!!

Zayyan:okay you can go now but don't do any mischief..okay??also take inaara with you and take care of her .(Kissed his forehead)

Rayyan:okay baba(ran outside the house with inaara)

Jannat: if you wanted to allow him you could have send him with saahir only na!!!

Zayyan: I wanted him to ask me himself ,not through you. I do scold and punish them but I want them to fear the consequences of their action and  not me.

Jannat: you know what, You are the best father to our children.

Zayyan:really???

Jannat:yes really...

Zaayan:after rayyan come back make sure he completed his homework today itself!!

Jannat:yess, now let me go and prepare lunch..
(Jannat went to lunch)

Time skip to 12:00pm

Jannat was almost done with the preparation of lunch and zayyan was still working on his laptop, the kids did not return from the park till now. suddenly the door bell rang. Zayyan went to open the door and there is family was standing he welcomed them inside. Jannat also came from the kitchen and greeted her in laws.

Zayyan:bhai bhabhi how are you all doing??

Zain:good and what about you all??where are the kids??

Jannat: bhai we are perfectly fine. Kids went to the Park they must be coming.

Ilma: bacche kaise hain Jannat??

Jannat: bacche bilkul theek hai ammi. Main aap logon ke liye juice lekar aati hun.

Zaina: wait I am also coming with you.

After 5 minutes Jannat and Zainab in the hall with the glasses of juice. After sometime the kids also return from the park. Saahir and rayyan ran  and hugged their grandmother tightly.

Rayyan:dadi,aap kaisi ho??

Saahir: dadi I missed you so much...

Ilma:  main bilkul theek ho raayan and I also missed you so much Sahir.(Kissed their forehead)

Inaara was standing with her mother.
Ilma called her near her. Inaara went to her grandmother and she made her sit on her lab.

Ilma: kaisa hai mera baccha (kissed her forehead)

Innara:main bilkul theek ho dadi.

The next one hour passed while talking with each other. Jannat called everyone for lunch . everyone had your lunch and the elders went to their room to rest. The kids were in the drawing room watching TV.

Next update after 7 votes.
Please do comments🙏🙏🙏

(Any scenes that you want me to add please suggest)

Did you like zayyan as father???