10

Author POV
Jannat took saahir and raayan to their room.

Jannat: I am keeping your dress on the bed.take a quick shower and get ready. Saahir come let me give you a shower.

Saahir:mumma I am a big boy I take a shower alone.

Jaanat: i was offering you help because your ankle was paining otherwise I also know you are a big boy.

Saahir: now my legs are not paining.i will take shower myself (he ran inside the bathroom).

Jannat:rayyan you have not completed your homework.tomorrow first thing you will do is completing your homework.

Rayyan:okay.

Jannat:now I am going to my room.i have you get innara also ready.get ready quickly and come to my room.i will give you your watch from cupboard.

Rayyan:okay mumma!!

Jannat went to her room:

Jannat POV

Upon entering the room I saw that inaara was showing two dresses to his baba.

Inaara:baba which one should I wear???

Before zayyan could reply I said

I said: neither of them.

Innara and zayyan look toward me.

Innara:why??

Jannat:I will pick a dress for you,give these dresses back I will keep it in the cupboard .

Innara:but I want to wear this dress.(points towards the pink frock.)

Zaayan:why jaana??

I said:the clothes that she has chosen are of very light colours.if te food will fall on this it will get stain.its such a beautiful dress I don't want your daughter to ruin it by wearing it for a casual dinner.

Zaayan:yeah you are right....princess wear the dress that your mumma will choose okay.

Innara:baba!!!(She whined)

Zaayan:innara I don't like it when you don't listen me at once.your mumma is saying right,just wear the dress of her choice or else choose any other dress.

Innara:okay fine.

I said:good girl...now come let me give you a shower.(I took her to the bathroom and gave her a quick shower)

When I came back from the bathroom.zayyan was matching his clothes with mine. I smiled and continued with my work of getting the princess ready..meanwhile zaayan went to take a shower.by the time innara was getting ready,zayyan also came back and started getting ready.once the father-daughter duo was ready.i went to get ready.after few minutes,raayan and saahir came to the room running.

Zaayan:don't run!!

The boys:sorry(while smiling)

Raayan:baba how am I looking???

Saahir: baba first tell me how am I looking??

Zaayan:you both are looking very handsome.(They both smile happily at the compliment)

Rayyan:mumma give us the watch to wear.

I said:zayyan please give them the watch from the cupboard.its in right side drawer.

(Zaayan brought the watch and made them wear)

Zaayan:now three of you go down and see if others are ready or not??and don't run!!

(The trio exits from the room)

Zaayan:are you ready??

Jannat: yes...how am I looking??

Zayyan: breathtaking!!(Pulls her closer and kiss her cheeks)

Jaanat:thank you!!leave me we are getting late.(Trying to move away from him)

Zayyan: hmm..
Come let's go

They both went to the hall.everyone was present in the hall.

Zaina:what took you both so long to come down(teasingly)

Jannat:I was getting ready.come let's go!!!

Everyone exits the room.in one car zaayans family was sitting and in another car zain family along with ilma.

In zayyans car:

The kids were fighting for window seat.

Zayyan: whats wrong why are you all fighting now??

Inaara:baba they both are not letting me seat near the window!!they always take window seat.tell them to let me sit near the window.(Complained)

Saahir:baba she is small tell her to sit in the middle.

Rayyan:yes baba.

Inaara: so what if I am small??why should I sit in the middle???(Shouted)

Zayyan:inaara good girls don't shout like this.rayyan sit in the middle and while returning saahir will sit in the middle.

Saahir:baba!!(Whined)

Zayyan:saahir don't!!! You both always take window seat.today let her sit near the window.now end of the discussion, sit inside everyone we are getting late!!!

The kids settled the in the car.zaayan standing near the door with jannat.

Zayyan: they just need a reason to start a fight unnecessarily.

Jannat: leave it let's go we are getting late
(They both settled inside the car and drove towards the restaurant. Everyone reached to the restaurant and settle down on their reserved table they had their dinner peacefully and then they went to ice Cream parlour. Everyone had their ice cream and then returned back home.

In the house:

Jannat: bhabhi tomorrow let's go to the mall for shopping.

Zaina: Good idea tomorrow let's go for the shopping.

Jannat: are you guys coming??(Asked the gents)

Zaayan:no please. You guys go and enjoy.

Zain: yeah I am also going to stay at home.

Inaara: mama I also want to come with you for shopping

Jannat: yes meri jaan I will take you with me.

Ilma: at what time we will go for shopping??

Jannat:evening 4 pm

Ilma:okay I am going to my room.

(Ilma exits the hall)

Jannat:so zayyan you and bhai will take care of kids right???

Zayyan nods his head.

Rayyan: mama I also want to come with you.

Jannat: what will you do by coming when a baba is not coming. You always go to shopping with your baba then what will you do tomorrow. Just stay at home with your baba.

Rayyan: no no I also want to come with you and that's final.

Zayyan: let them go Raayan we will enjoy at home.

Rayyan:fine.

Zayyan: now lets sleep.(Everyone went to their room)

Next update after 7 votes.
Please comments🙏🙏