30

Author POV

Zaayan and jannat came to the drawing room.aiman greeted zayyan.jannat asked aiman.

Jannat: what happen aiman any problem??

Aiman: jannat api four days back I informed saahir that I will be taking his test today but he write nothing on the test papers.he hardly writes one or two answers and that too wrong.

Jannat went near saahir and hold his ears firmly.

Jannat: i reminded you many times and yesterday you said you are prepared for the test.(Scolded)

Saahir doesn't reply.

Zaayan: saahir your mother is asking something better reply her!!!(Sternly)

Saahir: I did not prepare for the test .I lied to you!!(Scared)

Jannat leaves his ears .

Jannat: aiman I am sorry on his behalf.i will handle him you take his test tomorrow once again please.

Aiman: ali please you don't apologize.i will take his test tomorrow.

Jannat nodded her head and glares at saahir.

Zaayan: saahir after you are done with your class I want you in my room!!!(Ordered)

Saahir: ji baba

Jannat and zayyan went to their room.

Aiman: now start studying saahir.

Raayan: now you are gone saahir!!!baba called you in his room.he will surely punish you.(Whispered to saahir)

Aiman: raayan stop talking!!you want me to complain about you to your parents.

Rayyan shooks his head and continued studying.

In the couple's room:

Jannat: kitni baar boli thi maine usko padhne lekin nahi.he doesn't want to study.just play and watch tv.

Zaayan: why do you allow them to use tv every time??

Jannat: they don't ask me!!

Zayyan: jannat you should be strict with them for their studies.

Jannat nodded her head.

Time skip to 8:05

Aiman left the house after teaching them.raayan and inaara started watching tv.saahir went to his parents room.

In the room.

Saahir entered.zaayan and jannat looked at him.

Zayyan: why did you not study for test??

Saahir: baba i forgot!!!

Zaayan: your mother reminded you many times and yesterday you said that you are done preparing for test!!!!

Saahir: i lied to mumma!!!(Slowly)

Jannat: why did you not study???

Saahir: i thought I would study for an hour before test but forgot!!

Zaayan: how many times I have to tell you not to lie???(Angrily)

Saahir: sorry baba!!(Scared)

Zaayan: I don't want your sorry just come and stand in front of me!!

Saahir: baba please I am sorry!!!

Zaayan: saahir come here otherwise I will increase your spankings.(Warned)

Saahir came and stand before zaayan.
zaayan holds saahir tightly to pull down his pants for spanking him.saahir holds his pant tightly not wanting to get hits on his bare bottom.