-24-

Kat and Camila met up in a small Cafe to get breakfast and catch up. They were sitting at a small table near the window, as Kat's phone keeps buzzing incessantly next to her coffee cup.

"Damn, who keeps texting you so much?" Camila asked curiously.

"Ugh, it's Ivan he's been texting me the whole morning,"

"Uhh Ivan, how is it going with him?"

"Ugh- it's -" Kat got interrupted by her phone ringing in her hand. "Wait he is calling me, I'll call him back later," she mumbled as she put her phone down again.

Not a second later Kat's phone lights up again, another message from Ivan. She sighs as she scrolls through his messages"

When she was about to text him, he called her again "Wait I'm gonna take this sorry, maybe its important"

"Hello," she picked up the phone.

"Hey, Kat! everything good? I saw you're online, Did you see my messages?

"Ivan, hi. Yeah, I got your messages, I am just with a friend right now, can we talk later?"

"Oh yea of course,  I've been thinking about our next date all morning. I was thinking maybe later tonight ?"

"I can't tonight Ivan sorry can we discuss this later?"

"Oh, how about tomorrow? I just can't wait to see you again!"

"Ok tomorrow, can't wait to see you too, bye"

"Great, I'll see you!"

As she hung up Camila looked at her expectantly.

"You know you don't seem that excited for someone freshly in love"

"Who says I'm in love Cami, to be honest I dont really know what to feel, its all going so fast" Kat said lost in thoughts.

"but do you like him though? Like, like like him?"

"I dunno. I'm not even sure if I am capable of love to be honest. I just feel like whenever I am with a guy I just can't reciprocate what he is feeling, because they get into it so fast" Kat explained sadly. "I mean I wanna be in love, but somehow it just never feels right, you know?"

"Hmm, I think than maybe he isnt the right person love"

"You dont think my feelings can maybe develop for him over time?" Kat asked hopefully.

"I mean you can go on another date with him and try, but normally with the right person you know from the start, because it just feels right, Kat. Do you think you might be forcing yourself to feel something because he's so into you?

"Maybe. I don't know. He's everything you'd want on paper, but when I'm with him, I just dont feel IT, and i just feel overwhelmed"

"Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. You can't force these things, Kat. If it's not there, it's not there"