22. Khushi in AR Fashion House

Insecurities!!!!

They hold an immense power to break a relationship in the worst way possible. Insecurities can shake the base of any relation causing it to tremble and question the value of its existence.

The same was happening with Khushi. Her heart was trying hard to convince her that Sheetal was talking shit but her mind was filled with her words, which caused her heart to sink into a corner letting the darkness spread into her soul.

She missed noticing the red fluid dripping from her elbow but the man, who rushed to her had his eyes on them.

"Khushi, What happened, my child?" He believed the pained expression of hers was because of the wound.

He was right. Humans can only see external pain but who could make him understand that the pain in her heart was a thousandfold greater than what his eyes can see?

She came out of her trance only to let out a loud sob as her eyes fell on the person before her.

Arshad panicked hearing her sob, It felt heart-wrenching for some reason he couldn't point.

"How did you get hurt, Khushi?" Arshad kneeled observing her wound. He looked up expecting a reply but it never came.

Her eyes.

Her eyes were different. He never saw someone looking at him with such strong emotions. He felt a shiver run down his spine. Her eyes were displaying an emotion which was similar to fear.

"Did something happen, Khushi? Tell me child" His encouraging words echoed in her ears. Increase the fear in her.

Not getting a reply from her. He held her shoulders and supported her to the car, settling her in the car he drove to a nearby hospital. He made up his mind to have a long conversation with her at home.

Khushi's eyes were following his every move. The concern in his eyes and his care for her.

If she was frightened to lose Arnav then she became terrified by the thought of losing Arshad.

A broken heart can indeed be mended by a parent's love.

A person can fall in love for a second time but they can never find the love and care they got from their parents.

If a child goes on to search for his/her parents, they will not succeed as the parents come in search of children and then fill their life with pure love and happiness.

That is why parents are God gifted to children and children are God gifted to parents. It is the purest relation in the entire universe.

A person has to be lucky enough to experience a parent's love and children's love.

The same love which she thought was not written in her fate was proved wrong by the appearance of Arshad in her life.

He may be her husband's father but for her, he became more important than her biological father.

He celebrated her birthday. He cooked for her. After Madhumati, he was the only one who cooked for her.

For the past two years, Khushi was not able to overcome the emptiness created by the absence of Madhumati but it took two months for Arnav and Arshad to pull her out of that pit.

If these two walk out of her life then she knows she will be a human without a soul.

She felt a warm touch on her cheek breaking her trance. She glanced around, to see she was in a doctor's chamber and a nurse applying disinfectant to her wounds.

"Are you ok? Is it painful, Khushi?" Arshad hissed, feeling her pain.

"I am prescribing painkillers," The doctor said as the dressing of her wound was completed.