5.Arnav's Outburst

Dt:23/01/2020

“Dad it was my mistake. She is my responsibility and I failed to protect her from my mom.
Now where is she? ” arnav spoke feeling guilty.

“She must be somewhere near only as she doesn't have money. She must be nearby park or temple.
We will check” arshad suggested.

Arnav nodded. They were about to leave, but they saw hp with his wife geetha were searching for something in the garden. They frowned seeing geetha crying and walked to them.

“What happened hp?
Why are you crying geetha? ” arshad asked.

“Sir my daughter priya was playing in the garden. I went to the washroom when I returned she was missing” geetha cried.

Hp was staying in outhouse of raizada mansion with his wife and three years old daughter as he was their most trusted servant.

“Don't worry hp we will find her. She must be around our house only” shyam assured.

They turned to leave to find khushi and priya but suddenly they heard a baby's laughter. Turning to the source of sound they found a laughing priya in khushi's arms.

Arnav rushed towards khushi and geetha rushed towards priya. Geetha scooped priya in her arms while kissing her face.

“Where were you khushi? ” arnav questioned.

“I was roaming in the garden. When I saw priya was playing with her (she pointed towards geetha) she went somewhere giving ball to priya. She kicked the ball it went outside through back gate. She chased the ball to pick it and unknowingly she went out of the house and I followed her, but she is a fast runner I have to run to catch her” khushi answered.

“She will become a fast runner in future hp bhai” khushi stated with a smile.

“Why were you roaming in the garden? ”  arnav asked although he knows, but he wanted to hear from her.

Her smile drained hearing his question.

“I was roaming in the garden for… ya for fresh air. I was feeling suffocated in room” khushi lied.

Three raizada men shared a look.

“Thank you khushi bhabhi. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't follow priya” hp and geetha thanked.

“It's ok hp bhai but from next time lock back gate when she is playing” khushi suggested.

“Ok bhabi” hp spoke.

“Come khushi lets go inside” arnav held her hand.

“I will come after some time” khushi tried to take her hand.

“I know khushi why you were roaming in the garden so come with me” arnav walked inside the house along with arshad and shyam.

They saw ratna and anjali were having tea while chatting. Ratna and anjali frowned seeing khushi again with arnav.

“Why you did it? ” arnav asked both of them.

“What? ” Ratna asked as if she doesn't know anything.

“Why are you acting innocent mom.
I am asking why you send khushi out of the house” arnav asked sternly.

“Because I don't want her as my DIL” Ratna replied.

“For that you will send her out of the house.
Where will she go?
She doesn't have money with her or mobile to call someone. Then what will you do if something happen to her? ” arnav shouted.