10.Karate Moves

Dt:05/03/2020

Arnav felt a slight pain in his stomach but he didn't open his eyes. After a few minutes he felt like someone was kicking him in his stomach before he can open his eyes he fell down with a thud. He jerked out of sleep and opened his eyes only to find that he fell down from the bed. He frowned thinking how he fell down. He gazed at the bed and found that khushi is sleeping with her head on her side and legs on his side now he understood how he fell from the bed.

He laid on his side and again she tried to kick him, he escaped from it.

“Khushi” he called trying to wake her but she was sleeping soundly.

He continued escaping from her kicks after a few minutes she threw her hands on his face without having any other option. He placed her hands around his waist while caging her in his arms and her legs with his legs. He signed in relief that he didn't have to escape from kicks but suddenly he realized that khushi is in his arms and that too very close and suddenly she tightened her arms around him. He observed that she fitted perfectly in his arms. He doesn't care about her reaction the next morning and enjoyed the moment,  giving a peck on her forehead he again falls asleep, as now there is no one to disturb his sleep.

****

The morning sun rays which were falling in their room disturbed Khushi's sleep. She tried to move her hands to cover her face from the sun rays but realized that her hands were caught by something and the same happened with her legs. She jerked out of sleep thinking someone tied her but the sight caused her to open her mouth wide along with her eyes. She tried to move out of his arms but he was strong compared to her after a lot of struggles she successfully came out of his arms and ran to the washroom, closing the door she took a breath which she held till now.

How did I go that close to arnav Ji? What would he think if he woke up first?
But khushi you are stupid how can you forget your habit of sleeping? I just hope I didn't kick Arnavji in sleep.....devi Maiya, please don't let arnavji remember my kicks if I kicked. I really forgot yesterday night about my kicking habit......Thought khushi.

She went to take a shower praying Devi Maiya that arnav doesn't know about her habit but she was late to pray.

Arnav opened his eyes and found the empty bed. He looked around for khushi, after a few minutes he heard the door opening sound, she directly went to the dressing table after getting ready she left the room without meeting his gaze. He knows the reason.

I have to do something otherwise she will ignore me... Thought arnav.

Khushi went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She arranged the dining table with breakfast. Arnav came getting ready for the office. She served him and they started eating.

“Khushi I am leaving for the office if you want anything call me,” said arnav.

She nodded still not looking at him. They finished their breakfast in silence. He picked his laptop bag to leave. He has not liked this silent khushi since morning. He wants to hear voices. He stopped in his tracks with a thought.

“Khushi” he called her, she looked him in the eyes.

“I must say you have nice karate moves,” said arnav.

She looked at him with wide eyes and her eyes filled with tears.

“I am sorry arnavji. I forgot to inform you about my habit, I don't have any intention to kick you. I will sleep on the couch today” said Khushi while crying.