6.Picnic

Dt:31/01/2020

Thank you guys for voting and sharing your views on previous chapter🙏.

********************************

Khushi was sleeping peacefully but for arnav sleep was far away as his thoughts and eyes were roaming around her diary and the drawer where diary is kept.

He stood up from the recliner and walked towards drawer extending his hand tried to open the drawer but suddenly he heard a voice, it is his inner voice.

Voice 1: Arnav it is not good manners to check other's diary.

Arnav was in deep thoughts after hearing the voice but his thoughts were disturbed by another voice.

Voice 2: Arnav she is your wife means you can check her diary. There is nothing secret between wife and husband.

Voice 1: No arnav, so what if she is your wife, you should not check her personal diary.

Voice 2: Arnav if you want to know what she thinks about you then this diary will give you answer and you can know about her past too.

Arnav smiled hearing voice2 as he too wants to know about khushi's stance about him and also her past about her likes and dislikes.

Voice 1: No arnav this voice2 is leading you in the wrong way. If you want to know about her thoughts and her past then you give her time and reasons to trust you, Then she herself will express her thoughts about you and her past.

Arnav felt like voice 1 is right.

Voice 2: Arnav why do wait when you have golden chance in front of you.

Arnav: Yes you are right voice2.

Voice 1: It's your wish arnav, I tried to make you understand and it's up to you.

Voice2 smiled as arnav bend to open the drawer but suddenly khushi opened her eyes.

"What happened? " khushi asked rubbing her eyes.

"I.. (his gaze fell on water jar) water. Ya I want water" arnav poured water and showed it to her, nodding she slept again. Arnav sighed in relief.

Arnav really you're trying to check her diary. Voice 1 is right you should gain her trust, and she will open up about her past.... Thought arnav.

He walked to recliner and slept gazing at her face thinking about his future.

Next morning:

Arnav found empty bed when he woke up, he moved down stairs after getting freshen up.

In living room:

Arshad and shyam where reading newspaper. Khushi brought tea for them.

"Good morning papa and bhai" saying khushi gave them tea with smile.

"Good morning khushi" arshad and shyam took tea cup.

"I'm going to miss you khushi" arshad said sadly.

"Yes dad me to" said shyam.

"Don't worry papa we can talk daily" khushi suggest.

"Yes you're right and I will call you daily to know if my son is taking good care of you or not" said arshad.

"I will take care of her dad and I think you will not miss your son" said arnav.

"I will chotte after khushi" said arshad.