God?

Item #: Anomaly-001

Object Class: Deity

Procedures for Containment: Anomaly-001 resides in a single 8m by 8m room at maximum security at all times. Any items it requires or needs will be inspected by the head of staff before transferring said items to Anomaly-001. Attempts to include any other form of safety procedures or safety measures are deemed unnecessary do to the nature of  nature of  Anomaly-001 and its abilities to do similarly anything, yet it willingly stays within its containment chamber.

Description: Anomaly-001 is an adult caucasian male 7,5 ft tall and estimated to be around in their late 70's to late 80's. Anomaly-001 wears a pair of clothes that consist of a rose red togo, green leather shirt (DNA samples revealed it to be made of a type of  linen dating back to 625-BC), beige leather pants made with the same material, and modern socks with sandals, which Anomaly-001 claims to be "overhated". More physical traits of Anomaly-001 is the appearance of a long and scruffy beard with a gray coloring scheme and a glowing white loop-like object that surrounds the head of Anomaly-001. One of Anomaly-001's most talked about traits throughout the facility is the similarity between his voice and American actor and writer Seth MacFarlane. Studies conclude, however, they are not connected to one another.

 Studies conclude, however, they are not connected to one another

(Early image of Anomaly-001)

Addendum #001-1: Recovery Log

Anomaly-001 was discovered at the Vatican-City when Agents [DATA-EXPUNGED] and [DATA-EXPUNGED] discovered Anomaly-001 performing "Magic tricks" consisting of flying, teleportation, and illuminate a glowing yellow light.

He was wearing his aforementioned outfit and looked the same as described, with the addition of a 1980's camera

He was wearing his aforementioned outfit and looked the same as described, with the addition of a 1980's camera. No anomalous features were discovered from it other than pictures of various world wonders. Anomaly-001 willingly entered custody and was brought in for questioning. Dr. Lumber was assigned to the questioning and met with Anomaly-001, the conversation went as follows:

Lumber#: Please state your Name?

001#: My name? Hmm...

Lumber#: Please state your Name.

001#: My apologies Dr. Lumber, it's just that I have had many names throughout the years... Sometimes it just gets hard to decide which to choose.

Lumber#: Could you list them?

001#: Certainly! There's Elohim, Yahweh, Allah, Yesh, Shalom, and Jehovah! Love that one. Just sounds so boss like, "JEHOVAH!". Oh, but there's also-

Lumber raised his hand

Lumber#: Sorry for the interruption, but I can't go on unless I bring this up, those are names given to God Correct? By calling yourself by these various names, are you implying you are God?

001#: Well I am Creator of the Universe so...I guess you're correct doctor.

Lumber#: Ok...can you explain why were you at Vatican-City where you were preforming the little "show" you had?

001#: Sightseeing!

Lumber#:.....Sightseeing?

001#: Ya! The world has so many places to visit and so many opportunities, it's good to get out for a while, it's like a child going outside into their backyard or going out at night to see the stars with your friend. It's good to go out & meet people different from yourself, life is more than just four walls!

Lumber#: ah ha...I see...But may I ask Why? If you're "God", wouldn't you be all seeing and all knowing?

001#: Oh, this is just my avatar!

Lumber#: Avatar?

001#: Yes! It's practically immortal form I can create at whim! It allows me to "Get down to Earth" Haha!

Lumber#: Ok then... Sadly, that's all our time for today. Surprisingly you had given us plenty of valuable information. Thank you "lord"

001#: You to [DATA-EXPUNGED].

Lumber#: wait, how do you know my na-

This is where the conversation ended. Anomaly-001 was transported to his cell and Dr. Lumber returned to the head site.

{END-LOG}
____________________________________